Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

WoW Guild Spreadsheet (Work in Progress)

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
GUILD SPREADSHEET
Snapshot of our guild
Breakdown of membership
Raid Loot Point Allocation

Please keep your information up to date

<CLICK HERE>

Last edited by a moderator:

Borla

Let loose the dogs of War!
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Love this! Nice job!

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It will eventually have raid attendance and a page for the loot council so everyone can see the process and what's been allocated.
:)

Still working on those featuers, but for now we can get a break down of classes in our guild and average level as we all level up!!
#hype

Ledmojo

Dragon with no fire
Honored Legendary Gamer
Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Jamfalcon

Retired
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
no, you're on the list.

Monte

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Uhg.. guess I need to figure out what I am playing. Only ever played a mage, but may want to play something new. Shaman..

I know I haven't been around a lot for the last month or so.. thing are starting to slow down, I may even be able to start soon, but still have travel starting the 6th.. so I will probably be late to end game. That being said, once I get back I will have plenty of time to help out. So let me know if you need to throw some guild work my way.

Ledmojo

Dragon with no fire
Honored Legendary Gamer
Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Uhg.. guess I need to figure out what I am playing. Only ever played a mage, but may want to play something new. Shaman..

I know I haven't been around a lot for the last month or so.. thing are starting to slow down, I may even be able to start soon, but still have travel starting the 6th.. so I will probably be late to end game. That being said, once I get back I will have plenty of time to help out. So let me know if you need to throw some guild work my way.

No worry dude. I'm pretty busy the next few weeks myself. Plenty of time to play and catch up

Temper_Tantrums

Noice!
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I can change my main correct? I'm playing hunter now, but will maybe switch to lock before or at 60.

BXpander

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
All I know is that there's a lot of Rogues that need to fill it out, cause...well look at the class breakdown on the first page of the spreadsheet and you'll know what I mean, mmmmkay?!! LOL

AND, hurry up, I need to decide what my first alt to L20 will be, haha! If not, I'm making a rogue and taking your raid spot, fair warning has been given, over and out! :p

Top Bottom