Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

WoW Classic Sign up Thread (Include your Battle.net Account)

Misaki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
A warm welcome to all the new comers. WoW Classic is where you begin your journey but not where it ends. I hope to play with all of you for many games to come!

Ledmojo

Dragon with no fire
Honored Legendary Gamer
Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If you are a new member, dont forget to Link your Tenacious forum account to Discord, so you will have full access to our Discord Server!

JKyle37

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Chapter Lead
Reaction score
jkyle37#1900 I plan on leveling a Warrior first, but I will definitely have plenty of alts!

Nizroc

I cry when you die, it's what I do
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Nizroc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMISSU!
miss you too!!!!! sorry it has been a crazy year, and its still crazy.... but I have never played wow, and this looks like it might be fun. I only get like a few hours a week to play but this might do the trick. not sure.
lol

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
miss you too!!!!! sorry it has been a crazy year, and its still crazy.... but I have never played wow, and this looks like it might be fun. I only get like a few hours a week to play but this might do the trick. not sure.
lol
I played classic WoW back when it came out and I had almost 0 time to play. I could maybe play 6 hrs during the week. The leveling experience is one of the most fun of all the mmos and its not a rush to get to end game. You sign in an just make small goals, see how everyones doing and maybe run a dungeon or maybe do a few quests in the area that you left off in. And the quests were fun! I never raided in classic wow and maybe got to max level after probably a year of playing. This is an enjoy your journey game not a see you at the end game. Miss you Niz!

Jamfalcon

Retired
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I dont see myself on this list somehow even though I could've sworn I'd posted before

Reimog

Reimog
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
In case anyone still needs my BattleNet ID: Reimog#1378

Top Bottom