Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

WHO IS COMING BACK FOR SHADOWLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonskyfish

Lives in Shadows
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi all Shadowlands Pre-patch is November 1st! and Launch Confirmed for this Fall ( that may change but we can hope not). I am looking to see who all is interested in coming back to Shadowlands.
If you are interested in coming back to Shadowlands the URL is WoWheads information on what we know so far for Classes, Covenants, Legendaries, Conduits, and TOWER OF ENDLESS SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guardian of the ShadowRealm has been defeated by Sylvanas Windrunner, we go to step into the land of the dead.

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR SHADOWLANDS?!!!!! ARE YOU PREPARED TO SEE YOUR OLD ENEMIES IN THE AFTERLIFE?!!!!!! DO YOU DARE TAKE THE CHALLENGE OF THE TOWER OF SLAUGHTER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Pledge in the works but looking to see interest from the community.
Lets all embrace Death together!

Last edited:

Jessa

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I'll be back! As a healllerrr

Reimog

Reimog
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
So I made my way back to shadowlands. I already have 60 mage, and a 60 shaman. I am on the server who should I pst for an invite. I plan on Resto Shammy healing....names are Reistorm (mage) and Reishock (shammy).

Top Bottom