Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

What Craft are you doing?

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Morning guys!

Here's a thread for us to post what crafts we are doing and what we need to help each other out.

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Leatherworking - need TONS of pelts

LiquidElectron

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Handicrafting, I should be okay myself but if you are like 'oh man I have soooo much iron that I just hate having', you can be like 'well I'll just give it to Lenala'

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Cooking here - barley for now and any fruit. And I mean, a shit ton of barley. Oh my god, I have barley.

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yummy, Barley!

I am going tailoring. I have gone feel speed ahead and have the cotton to reach 10k. I wish they had longer maturation/higher yield crops that turned into fabric. I feel like by the time I have planted all of my fields with cotton, the first cotton are ready to be picked. Cotton' pickin' is hard work!

6k gathering, though.

LiquidElectron

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It's going to be hard making things for everyone plus me plus everyone's mother plus my mother. I don't think things are going to really 'settle down' for a long while.

Ergo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm doing machining as my main but by the time I have that mastered I will have a very high proficiency in mining, logging, handicraft and even husbandry for trade runs. If you guys need something just ask. I try to set most of my property to family and if you every need part of a space for planting just ask. most of time I'm just growing trees for my future clipper and cash

Xhii

Have claws, will travel.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we have a great mix of crafting skills in the family. I'll be focusing on carpentry (specializing in the finest bows & staffs). :cool:

Top Bottom