Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Volunteer Fabric Makers

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
So, as it turns out once a Tailor hits 40 K skill processing cotton is no longer efficient for leveling and only serves to deplete their labor and hinder their ability to make actual armor sets for the guild.

@Kiritoreign and others have offered their labor to convert cotton into fabric and try to help replenish the fabric supplies of our Tailors as they prepare to make armor for the guild.

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So, as it turns out once a Tailor hits 40 K skill processing cotton is no longer efficient for leveling and only serves to deplete their labor and hinder their ability to make actual armor sets for the guild.

You don't read a single post I make!

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I do too !
What post are you referring to ?

Blud,

Truthfully, I am beyond the point where pelts->leather gives any kind of help leveling efficiently(because of the 2 ranks of labor saving pulling down the labor need to convert these, thus giving less proficiency). Leather will still be needed to craft the gear for the guild though. I would suggest that the next tier of LW do the pelts->leather for the proficiency, and then send the leather to the higher tiers for the crafting of armor.

There is no Tailor low enough to still benefit from cotton processing. Chiyon is 30 K + and most of the tailors gave away the finished fabric last week for all the guilds clipper sails.

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I figured the next wave of sponsored crafters could do the raw material combines for efficient leveling, and then pass that material to the higher tiers that are starting to make armor.

Khrull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am willing to donate about 2.5k labour every other day to Genesis for the next few weeks, performing menial chores such as this. While my personal preference would be leather i can do any and all conversions if you guys need it. I am not a member of Genesis but i figure you guys prolly need your labour for real crafting anyway. I wont pick your cotton or your barley but i can chop it up for you.

Seatrance

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hello, I haven't been around much for a variety of reasons and am just getting started with crafting, but I have labor in plenty and would be happy to process some cloth. Of course this assumes I can stay in game long enough to actually get a guild invite one of these days. Been having some really annoying ISP issues, which they assure me are fixed now, but now it's game servers that aren't letting me in. Sigh.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Feel free to send anything my way. Just give me directions in the letter telling me what you need done and I will see that it is completed and sent where needed.

DEATHFOG

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Top Bottom