Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

VIP

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
VIP in Crowfall

VIP membership provides a few additional benefits:

• VIP members can train three class skills at any time (instead of just one)
  • Priority access to all game servers,
  • VIP frame / badge on the forums,
  • Discount pricing on any purchases,
  • Other cool (but not game balance-affecting) benefits, as we think of them!
IMHO this is not p2w in any form. You will be able to buy VIP vouchers in the store and use them for trade. So I would imagine it won't be extremely hard to trade to get these vouchers.
Also the bonus do not give you power but do give you flexibility.

@Mishi I asked on the forum and priority access to all game servers is really priority access to campaigns. So VIP will get first choice of campaigns they want to play, but this really should not be an issue for us since we will pick a campaign our entire guild can join.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Training 3 skills at once is pretty big, but I believe in subs.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Their goal is to make VIP very good and helpful, but not cross the line into required.

VIP will allow you a ton more flexibility. IE you will be able to play 2 or 3 classes instead of 1.

You will be able to play 2 or 3 races instead of 1. You will be able to train in 2 of the three combat/crafting/exploration(gathering). This is huge.

I am pretty sure crafters will easily get someone else to pay for their VIP.

Top Bottom