Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Order of G E N E S I S

Siawn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
/waves hand

Genesis here, reporting for duty.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Glad you're here. Gonna be a busy game and looks like we'll have a good presence and ability to support our guys in battle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Wow! It is so awesome to see so many interested in the crafting of AA!! I am excited to working with you all!!

For those that have yet had the pleasure of meeting me, like Blud, I am a Legendary Gamer Officer. Have been playing in Alpha almost since the beginning. I have not had the chance to join you all for Betas as I have been on the road for pretty much the last month, but have returned home safe and sound a few days ago. Will be spending some time catching up on the going ons!

As pretty much anyone that has gamed with me over the years will tell you I am an avid stop for shinnies gamer! I love random gathering!! AA has afford me sooo many choices from plants, mines to chopping down trees! So that I am sure will be one of my main choices. I also enjoy farming both land crops and aqua farming! My main purpose for any of these crafts as well as the use of my LPs is to help our fellow Legionmates.

@ Blud, some time this week lets touch bases and get things organized!! I will put together a spread sheet of those that have posted here with their commitments to various crafts. We can update it along the way. Pumpkin Hugs to all!!! =) Raine =)

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wow! It is so awesome to see so many interested in the crafting of AA!! I am excited to working with you all!!

For those that have yet had the pleasure of meeting me, like Blud, I am a Legendary Gamer Officer. Have been playing in Alpha almost since the beginning. I have not had the chance to join you all for Betas as I have been on the road for pretty much the last month, but have returned home safe and sound a few days ago. Will be spending some time catching up on the going ons!

As pretty much anyone that has gamed with me over the years will tell you I am an avid stop for shinnies gamer! I love random gathering!! AA has afford me sooo many choices from plants, mines to chopping down trees! So that I am sure will be one of my main choices. I also enjoy farming both land crops and aqua farming! My main purpose for any of these crafts as well as the use of my LPs is to help our fellow Legionmates.

@ Blud, some time this week lets touch bases and get things organized!! I will put together a spread sheet of those that have posted here with their commitments to various crafts. We can update it along the way. Pumpkin Hugs to all!!! =) Raine =)
Glad to have you back :)

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kat! I am sooo glad to be back!! I have soo much to catch up on!! So much info to take in and soooo many new folks to greet!! I wont be leaving my puter for a long, long time!! LOL Hugs!

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

Glad you're back Raine. You can make a spreadsheet if you want but I can tell you at this point it would largely be a waste of your time. See the FAQ thread http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/genesis-faq.4118/#post-46774 A LOT of that sign up info is old, people have changed there mind etc. I had not planned on tracking commitments to various crafts until people have had a chance to play at least a week. (As in post launch) Some of our members have never been in the actual game yet at all.

Peppermint

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Changed my mind. I am resigning from Genesis and will wait to play the game at release before committing to any order to make sure what my playstyle will be exactly.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
No worries @Peppermint ... the Orders are voluntary ... @BLUD can appoint someone in your stead

You should PvP with Warfare :)

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Ok, @Tempkitty . @Rainedance and I talked about making new profession lists last night. Half the post it notes I had blew off my desk after they replaced the HVAC unit here at the apartment. I guess she is thinking spreadsheets of some sort, I hear those don't blow away or get lost as easily.

Woolsey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
like mining and carpentry, will be glad to do whatever is needed.

Ashlynmae

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My love is the land, cultivating life and making wonderful things from it! I belong to the Order of Genesis, for the good of Tenacious. After farming and gathering, cooking, leatherworking, and alchemy are my highest crafting interests.

EggshellSkull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to hang my hat up with this group! Going Metalsmithing and Weaponsmithing

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
welcome to the order, please read up on the way Sponsorship of Crafters works
Finally decided to hang my hat up with this group! Going Metalsmithing and Weaponsmithing

Welcome, please read a bit on how the Sponsorship of Crafters works.

EggshellSkull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
welcome to the order, please read up on the way Sponsorship of Crafters works

Welcome, please read a bit on how the Sponsorship of Crafters works.
I think I've got the gist of it, our collective goal is to zerg the selected individuals as much as possible to max them out quickly. This serves to maintain the competitive advantage in the player market by allowing us to produce higher level items quicker than our competition. This also serves to help us outfit our own members with superior products by these maxxed out crafters. Is that about right?

Some questions:
(1) Do crafters at higher levels get the same benefit for crafting, say iron ore, as I do with my 1k profession? Or at a certain point do they need to move to higher quality smelting and basic recipes?
(2) Do we have a farm or area where we can farm and process mats for the guild? I've got no family, but I'm always sitting on crap loads of labor and trying to burn it wherever I can to prevent waste.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@EggshellSkull so you have no land placed right now ? Nowhere to grow stuff except the public farms ?

EggshellSkull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@EggshellSkull so you have no land placed right now ? Nowhere to grow stuff except the public farms ?
Aww man, when you put it like that it sounds so sad! To be fair I really just am now figuring the game's systems out, and I had absolutely 0 progress during the headstart.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Aww man, when you put it like that it sounds so sad!
LOL. don't be sad ! Diamond Shores isnt even out yet. The guild is continuously looking for available spots to place land.

Since you are interested in this aspect of the game there are several things you could do that uses up some of your labor and is great help to Genesis & the guild as a whole. First, place Turkeys on the public farms and give the pelts to Josua -or- Lomey. Sell enough of the turkey meat that you break even (pays for the next round of turkey chicks) give the meat to the cooks or to husbandry who can trim it and then give it to the cooks. Second, Mine your fingers down to nubs .. lol. Stone sells VERY well right now.

Third, Check this post of Sarkk's out.
http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/for-new-f2p-members.4520/

Glad to have you on board Eggs. See you in game and hopefully on mumble too.

EggshellSkull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
LOL. don't be sad ! Diamond Shores isnt even out yet. The guild is continuously looking for available spots to place land.

Since you are interested in this aspect of the game there are several things you could do that uses up some of your labor and is great help to Genesis & the guild as a whole. First, place Turkeys on the public farms and give the pelts to Josua -or- Lomey. Sell enough of the turkey meat that you break even (pays for the next round of turkey chicks) give the meat to the cooks or to husbandry who can trim it and then give it to the cooks. Second, Mine your fingers down to nubs .. lol. Stone sells VERY well right now.

Third, Check this post of Sarkk's out.
http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/for-new-f2p-members.4520/

Glad to have you on board Eggs. See you in game and hopefully on mumble too.

Awesome, I have purpose! So for the stone, should I just be selling it wholesale on the AH before converting it to bricks, or after?

It's your stone you can do what you want with it. It would be nice to have Surgemonkey convert it to bricks because he is the sponsored Mason (and the only one right now) But, if you want to do it yourself for the XP then go for it. Sell some and donate some to Genesis if you like.

If I were you I would check the auction house and see what the going rate is and then offer to sell it at a "guildie discount" to someone in the guild. You probably should start saving up Gold as best you can to buy land from outside the guild in case we are not able to find you some inside the guild. There is some land for sale here and there from outside the guild, but it isnt cheap !

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I have purpose! So for the stone, should I just be selling it wholesale on the AH before converting it to bricks, or after?

It's your stone you can do what you want with it. It would be nice to have Surgemonkey convert it to bricks because he is the sponsored Mason (and the only one right now) But, if you want to do it yourself for the XP then go for it. Sell some and donate some to Genesis if you like.

If I were you I would check the auction house and see what the going rate is and then offer to sell it at a "guildie discount" to someone in the guild. You probably should start saving up Gold as best you can to buy land from outside the guild in case we are not able to find you some inside the guild. There is some land for sale here and there from outside the guild, but it isnt cheap !
I need ten packs of stone, holler if you want to sell some :D

Gloomy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would like to commit my efforts to Genesis. IGN: Glooms

Seatrance

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Having played the game for a while now, I realize that what I'm really enjoying is all Genesis, so I am officially joining the order. Since I am land poor, only an 8x8 with not enough gold to buy anything, I have been working on my mining, about 14k now, and metalworking, but so constantly labor starved that even with potions, well, it's slow going, but whatever I can do, I will do. Trying hard to get to 50 before Auroria.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Having played the game for a while now, I realize that what I'm really enjoying is all Genesis, so I am officially joining the order. Since I am land poor, only an 8x8 with not enough gold to buy anything, I have been working on my mining, about 14k now, and metalworking, but so constantly labor starved that even with potions, well, it's slow going, but whatever I can do, I will do. Trying hard to get to 50 before Auroria.
find me in game next time you get a chance please Seatrance.

Top Bottom