Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Chicken Monopoly aka The Dream

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So far me and a few other guildies, Shadowkin, Averie, have been cornering the chicken market in Solzreed. The dream of owning the a farm cart should be achieved within the next few days to maxmize our chicken profits. Cocks Incoperated is a growing corperation and could always use more runners or shareholders as we have an obundent supply of eggs and trimmed meat. The dream is real. Believe in the dream. One day Tenacious will be known for the size of its cock market.

The Team:

The Farmers: (Production of Eggs and Timmed Meat)
LoanWolf
Shadowkin
CranberryJeus

The Runners: (Transports tradepacks)
LoanWolf
Shadowkin
CranberryJeus
Overzealous
Averie

Investors toward the Dream:
LoanWolf
Shadowkin
Overzealous
Averie
CranberryJeus
Khazmer

Goals :

Acquire Farm Cart to triple profits and boost sales.
Progress: Almost complete. With the 150g investment from Overzealous looks like we have 350 gold and should have enough to finish the cart.

Acquire Farm Wagon
Progress Unavailble

Acquire Merchant Ship
Progress: The dream. Believe in the dream.

Care to join? Message me LoanWolf in game. Currently we have more supply then we can ship out. Hopefully that changes within the week when we get some farm carts running. Always looking for more materials, and runners though, and of course those dreaded Thunderstruck logs.

Just letting you guys know what I've been doing the last 10 level of this game lmao. Right now we just need people to believe in the dream.

Last edited:

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have a cart, wouldn't mind coming along for the company, have a ton of meat and eggs myself

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! Hoping to have my cart up and running tonight. Big moves. Its all about the dream kat.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Excellent work!

And of course ... the name of your company made me lol

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I love this lol

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The cart has been built. Sample gold profits:

Solzreed to Gweonid (braised meat) - 5.5 g per. Roughly 14g profit per run. (facotring fuel) + Any afkers that want to sit on the cart
Halcyeona to Solzreed (wheat biquits on peacetime) - 7.5 g per. Roughly 20g profit per run (factoring fuel) + Any afkers that want to sit on the cart.

Although the 2nd run is a bit longer, startgin to do that more since labor has been an issue as always. even with daily workers comp.

Braised meat - Eggs + Trimmed Meat
Wheat Bisquits - Eggs + Ground Grain

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The cart has been built. Sample gold profits:

Solzreed to Gweonid (braised meat) - 5.5 g per. Roughly 14g profit per run. (facotring fuel) + Any afkers that want to sit on the cart
Halcyeona to Solzreed (wheat biquits on peacetime) - 7.5 g per. Roughly 20g profit per run (factoring fuel) + Any afkers that want to sit on the cart.

Although the 2nd run is a bit longer, startgin to do that more since labor has been an issue as always. even with daily workers comp.

Braised meat - Eggs + Trimmed Meat
Wheat Bisquits - Eggs + Ground Grain

Thanks for the info, Ineed to start making some runs, getting broke lol

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Kat, it sound like you really want to buy into the dream. I like your spunk. I think you have what it takes to really make a name for yourself in this company. Ill be doing some runs tonight so Ill message you in game unless you have some other guild raid takeover the world concept of world domination and the such.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lol actually tonight is my son's football game so won't be o till late, but look me up :)

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Late for your first day of work at cock inc. . . perhaps I was wrong in thinking you were committed to the dream. Well good luck to your son, Im on until 3am est doing runs so feel free to message me anytime.

Top Bottom