Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Tailoring Update + Spreadsheet

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've created a spreadsheet detailing what you need for crafting Cloth Armors. >> HERE <<

Please keep in mind that:

- The Sealed items (Level 44+ armors) are RNG as to which varietal you recieve. You can end up with Lake, Ocean, Stone, or Meadow varietal upon unsealing. Set bonuses vary with each varietal.

- Out of the 4 varietals, only the Ocean varietal can be used to upgrade to the next tier.

- I have not listed prices for Archeum items, Pigment items, or Gilda Dust as the market fluctuates constantly. I have listed the ingredients needed for Pigment items so you can decide between crafting them yourself or purchasing off the AH.

Spreadsheet is a work in progress and will be updated to reflect any changes.

*edited to change remove level*

Last edited:

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice, mind if I steal..I mean copy it for @Lomey and his Leatherwork? I'll update it to reflect Leather.

@Lomey Do you have a Google account? I can give you edit on it to udpate as well if you wish.

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I don't mind copy of it for guild use. :)

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any Cotton, Wool, Duck Down, Goose Down, or needs Yarns (Yata/Bear/Goat wools) please send them over and I'll process them ASAP for you. :)

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Currently at 44k Tailoring.

Please forward any fabric processing to people who have labor to burn or to others who are leveling their skills.

Thank you to all who have donated or asked me to process fabric for them!

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also, I have an update as well. 60K tailoring, here! Thank you to everyone who has helped and contributed.

For anyone interested in getting their cloth gear, be advised it's a long and expensive process. Make sure when you ask to get your gear crafted, bring moonlight dust for the level 20 and 24 pieces, moonlight shards for 30 and 34 and crystals for 40. You'll also need a handful (general term- if you're wanting procs, you'll need more than usual) of blue salt wedges and blue salt gloves (for 30+). Starting at level 30 gear, you also need one small root pigment per piece until 40, at which point you'll need one small leaf pigment per piece. The root pigments can be made with charcoal, clovers and roses and can be crafted with any alchemist level. The small leaf pigments, however, require 10K alchemy. The sealed items (level 44+) require very expensive mats.

If you'd like more info on crafting your cloth gear, hit me up in game.

Also, labor potions are always welcome!

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also, ask Sarkk to step out of the room when regrading and/or unsealing. She's bad luck.

Top Bottom