Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Swords of Legends Online Charter/Pledge

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
One of the best things about this chapter launch is seeing all the faces... new and old! I'm glad to see so many people coming back for a new launch. Can't wait to see where this launch goes!

Now... to go read through all your posted guides, and learn a bit more so I can decide if I'd rather main a Summoner or Reaper...
Totally agree. It is so nice seeing all the faces.

Hondrongo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
One of the best things about this chapter launch is seeing all the faces... new and old! I'm glad to see so many people coming back for a new launch. Can't wait to see where this launch goes!

Now... to go read through all your posted guides, and learn a bit more so I can decide if I'd rather main a Summoner or Reaper...
I've been looking at the guides and I have decided to go Reaper. I'll main the melee spec, Assassin, but will definitely learn the support spec also. Gotta have my scythe!!

Drezs

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We really need ETA, can't waiting for it !!!

Last edited:

Phyirie

We all burn in the end.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game! I've played both betas and in TW. Can't get enough. I'll be maining summoner until foxmage is released for us. Healing :)

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this game! I've played both betas and in TW. Can't get enough. I'll be maining summoner until foxmage is released for us. Healing :)

I can outdie any of your heals

Peppermint

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm not super hyped about this game but I AM hyped at playing once more with Tenacious! I know this time I want to heal but still can't make up my mind on which class I'll be using for that, bard or reaper. Time to watch lots of videos and make up my mind!

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm not super hyped about this game but I AM hyped at playing once more with Tenacious! I know this time I want to heal but still can't make up my mind on which class I'll be using for that, bard or reaper. Time to watch lots of videos and make up my mind!
Definitely, different play styles watching these two classes. Reaper is less popular at this time. I think part of that is it is more challenging to play.

Good luck picking the class.

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

In case you missed it Paradigm had posted a good Healer Comparison video in the Guide section.

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hello all! It's been a long time since I've been an active member here at TG but thanks to Trox he's gotten me into SOLO and I was wondering if I can join the chapter for the game?
You would have better chance of being accepted if you didn't mention me......just as a fyi =P lol

Faewolf

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hello! Looking forward to trying out this game and playing with you all! I'm really excited to be part of such an active guild :D

Jadaboy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I hope to have some time to check this out

Frostshot

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'll be getting a late start. Gotta work tomorrow and training in evening. . . I should have planned that out better

Telhra

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just learning about this game, looks like fun!! Downloading now, not sure what class(es) I will play, and will have to be very casual. Just don't have a lot of freetime anymore.

BurgerJack

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Hello! I finally got registered to the site. I am super excited to continue on this adventure with you guys though!!

Ageofruin

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Missed the Tenacious crew. I'm waiting for decent internet to come to my home and I should be able to join you guys! I should be getting it in the next week or so, the lines are being dug on the street here now.

Palarran

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Well that game got me hooked quickly ! Sending a request to join the alliance in-game ;)
Btw, character name is Palarran (same as forum and Discord) if you can let me in :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom