Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Swords of Legends Online Charter/Pledge

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It's been a long 5 years waiting for a major MMO release. Seeing so many of our older members and newer members signing up should ignite the gaming fire in anyone.

I ... for one ... am R.E.A.D.Y.

I polished the dust off my bestest hype shoes, put em' on ... and now I'm ready to run.

Join now, or forever miss out on the next great and epic TG launch. If your new, buckle up.

Demonskyfish

Lives in Shadows
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Demon is Here from the shadows to be on this hype train

SweetandEasy

Epic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I for one am SUPER EXCITED!!! Never have I been more hyped and excited to be a part of Tenacious!

I am very fortunate to be a part of this with such a great group of individuals and I know as this hype train will grow, sorry will continue, it will create a stronger chapter than ever expected!

Love, love seeing the recruitment and growth and always have that special spot in my heart that bursts when I see older friends like Prime, Vivi and Seren to name a few.

So lots of love, joy, planning and great times ahead... See you all soon enough!!

Ashai

Ninja Fox
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
:D I'm happy for you guys. It's always a blast when getting to play. Even when helping in the past on old chapters that I got to play. So this time I look forward to just getting to play, and having fun with peoples 'w' I hope everyone straps in for fun.

pst. If you're a Healer... you sealed and doomed because Para needs like 200+ healers to keep him going. *ducks*

Paradigm

Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
:D I'm happy for you guys. It's always a blast when getting to play. Even when helping in the past on old chapters that I got to play. So this time I look forward to just getting to play, and having fun with peoples 'w' I hope everyone straps in for fun.

pst. If you're a Healer... you sealed and doomed because Para needs like 200+ healers to keep him going. *ducks*

We might be covered ... dungeons allow up to 10. So I'm thinking me and 9 healers and we might have a shot

Ixax

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
East Coast USA, Eastern Time zone (UTC -4/5)
Anyone have any links they suggest folks read up on the latest and greatest info on this game? Interested in things like business model (buy a box, subscription fee, box plus subscription...), combat type (action, tab target,...), etc. I haven't been following this game so a bit of guidance from folks that can point me in the right direction and help to avoid sources where the information is outdated would be great.

If anyone has been playing, perhaps in a beta, would love to hear some actual player feedback.

Peace.

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any links they suggest folks read up on the latest and greatest info on this game? Interested in things like business model (buy a box, subscription fee, box plus subscription...), combat type (action, tab target,...), etc. I haven't been following this game so a bit of guidance from folks that can point me in the right direction and help to avoid sources where the information is outdated would be great.

If anyone has been playing, perhaps in a beta, would love to hear some actual player feedback.

Peace.

There is a SOLO Guides channel in the Discord with lots of good info there already. The game will be Buy to Play (base game is $40, Deluxe is $60, and Collector's is $100), and gotten through either Gameforge itself or Steam. No subscription/premium, and the cash shop it 100% cosmetics. only.

Ashai

Ninja Fox
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We might be covered ... dungeons allow up to 10. So I'm thinking me and 9 healers and we might have a shot

I mean...what could go wrong with nine healers?...wasn't so bad in RO. I don't remember it being too much of a crash party in RO with you. It was all in all fun :p

But yeah overall, even though I didn't get to actually do any healing since I kinda skimmed on the end there with the free time I had. Got to Student 1, to dabble with some of the other stuff -- I'll just have to study some videos and info. But pretty much will be around as my bard like self to do the heals and things.

Hope everyone has fun.

Demonskyfish

Lives in Shadows
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Vanye

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It has been many years since I have played with Tenacious. I believe Revelation Online was the last game with you all. Already purchased the Collectors Edition of this wonderful game and played some of the Beta's.
I would love to rejoin you in conquering a new MMO. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the 1st meeting this weekend as I am on vacation in Maine this week and other things are planned during that time.

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would love to rejoin you in conquering a new MMO. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the 1st meeting this weekend as I am on vacation in Maine this week and other things are planned during that time.

Wait there a meeting this weekend?

Trox

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Man you guys have piqued my curiosity now :-D
Dammit who let you in here?

Seriously though this game is a ton of fun, and seems to be pretty casual friendly for those that may not have a lot of time to play.

james

sinsinister
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
im in will be seeing each n every one of you guys. finally i decent mmo

Paradigm

Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It has been many years since I have played with Tenacious. I believe Revelation Online was the last game with you all. Already purchased the Collectors Edition of this wonderful game and played some of the Beta's.

Vanye!

Zuezanne

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I look forward to getting to know y'all, been hearing about this group for a while now. I can already see how this will play out the first few weeks after launch, trying to squeeze in play time on a lunch break or whenever else possible.

Hondrongo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been a minute. I got the email , and I have to say, I am hyped for this game and to see some familiar faces; Serenaelia, Paradigm, Ashai and Zorph. Hope you are all doing well. I'll be at the meeting. Paradigm, do you have a throne is this game, lol.

Paradigm

Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been a minute. I got the email , and I have to say, I am hyped for this game and to see some familiar faces; Serenaelia, Paradigm, Ashai and Zorph. Hope you are all doing well. I'll be at the meeting. Paradigm, do you have a throne is this game, lol.

Heya brother! Nice to see you!

I'm not leading Swords of Legends, @Zorph and @SweetandEasy are handling the big lifting. They have an amazing group of supporting leaders and game managers. I'm in charge of the HYPE! and I help with recruiting. I'm going to 'play' this time :)

The entire RO group is back together again. Looking forward to it

Hondrongo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heya brother! Nice to see you!

I'm not leading Swords of Legends, @Zorph and @SweetandEasy are handling the big lifting. They have an amazing group of supporting leaders and game managers. I'm in charge of the HYPE! and I help with recruiting. I'm going to 'play' this time :)

The entire RO group is back together again. Looking forward to it
Thanks Para!! Yes, the RO group absolutely rocked. I've missed you guys!

Amazoncheesecake

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
One of the best things about this chapter launch is seeing all the faces... new and old! I'm glad to see so many people coming back for a new launch. Can't wait to see where this launch goes!

Now... to go read through all your posted guides, and learn a bit more so I can decide if I'd rather main a Summoner or Reaper...

Top Bottom