Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Revelation Online moving to Inactive

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We are officially moving Revelation Online to an inactive chapter. I will stay on as the guild leader in game if anyone needs an invite or help with anything. I know we have up to 20 people who are playing casually. Some are doing it in other guilds now and that is perfectly OK.

I wanted to thank everyone for such a great time. This was an amazing chapter, we accomplished so much in game. We did awesome in PvP and PvE. I want to give special thanks to @Paradigm and all the great officers we had. The amount of work they did goes beyond words. They always went the extra mile to make sure the guild ran smoothly.

We launched in the Tenacious style with tons of excitement and fun. We never wavered from our principles, while many other guilds crumbled. We stood tall and simply rocked the server. We helped each other and most important just had a great time. We totally dominated on guild boss and Starshatter.

If you want to read a little about the accomplishments you can read it in the newsletter - https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/for...ous-times-2018-1st-edition.11630/#post-136359

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to playing with everyone in the future.

I will be creating a chapter in Crowfall. Crowfall has some really great features:

• Incredible communication from the developers – they listen to the community and give feedback all the time. Including video updates
  • The game will not be P2W. In fact they really want to keep a fair balance playing field.
  • Very in depth 100% player driven economy. It will be challenging and will require team work to gather resources.
  • Strategy and teamwork will be most important. No lifers will not have the huge advantage that happens in other games.
  • It pulls from many successful games including Star Wars Galaxy (crafting), Eve and Shadowbane. If you look here you can see that Eve and Shadowbane are ranked 2 and 3 all time for PvP. In fact Eve is still going well after all these years.

Thank you again my friends,
Zorph

Serenaelia

Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for having been the eternal pain in my butt @Zorph ....LOL

Jokes aside, it was a pleasure gaming with you and I am looking forward to our next game together...and no, not going to Crowfall :p

Charmy

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for having this chapter in rev and for all the fun! I want to say thank you for having me and hope to meet everyone again in a future game! Also not going to crowfall, sorry. Will keep my eyes open for new chapters :). Sorry i didn't join for bless but realisticly i players for 10 hours and gave up. As said, hope to meet you all again in future games!! Meanwhile i wish everyone much fun and an awsome time in all the games you play :)

Top Bottom