Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

NeverWinter Toon Pics

Nizroc

I cry when you die, it's what I do
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Never Winter Nights has released!!!
Yay to the go getters, the casuals, the PVP'rs, the all nighters, and especially to the Mentors helping everyone along the way for what ever they might need! You made it though release alive. Now all that is left to wrap it up, is to take some screens or very short videos of your toons and post them here.... :)

I will be choosing a song to showcase special events. If you would like to shoot me a privet message with a backstory so I can get the mood right for your pictures that would be FABULOUS!

Hari I dont know if you are playing but you wanted to be in my next video.... He is your chance!

I must let all of our new members know that If I don't see a picture from you I might have to stalk you.... with kisses of course. lol. It could join the ranks of the Tenacious Gamers Youtube Channel or my YouTube Channel. :)

Post away peeps Post away![/COLOR]

Top Bottom