Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

MetalworkGear?

Ahimsa

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Is there a set of metalwork gear that gives proficiency stat gains similar to what you can get for farming, mining, etc? I have one quest from Lilyut but it refers to Leather and I'm interested in Metalwork

Vanye

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I believe there is but it is crafted, not gained by questing. I believe tailors can make it.

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The Metalworking Set is under Leatherwork :)

You'll need:

12 Moonlight Archeum Crystal
31 Leather
30 Blue Salt Wedge
5 Viscous Glossy Oil

Tailors can make the sets for Handicrafting, Tailoring, and Weaponsmithing
Leatherwork makes the sets for Metalworking, Carpentry, and Leatherwork.

Ahimsa

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great info Chiyon. Time for me to start gathering.

Probably a silly question first: the gear says that it raises my proficiency by 450 (250 for the items, 200 for the set). My metalwork is currently close to 40k which means that this is only a 1% gain for the fullset and even less in a week when I hit 50k.

If I've got that right, it seems like the cost is too high for the gain. Have I missed something?

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'd say any gain is good for proc chance and whatnot but the cost is fairly steep. Plus it takes up inventory room when not being used so I've put it off myself for the time being.

12 Crystals = 60 Shards = 300 Dust ... so yeah .. not for me :S

Last edited:

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I still don't have mine, if that makes you feel better. It's probably worth it to help speed things up, but they're so damn expensive. /shrug

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It's the inventory room that is the deal breaker for me on all these profession sets. I dont have enough back space as it is.

Top Bottom