Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Maz's Howdy/Intro.

Maz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hello Tenacious Gamers! My name is Maz(and other variations of Maz). My current in game name is Ominousmaz.

I've been gaming for about 18 years. I got my first taste of MMO land with EverQuest. As long as someone didn't need to make a phone call and I wasn't in trouble with my parents at that time, I was playing. (Ahh, dial-up days.). After that I played Starsiege Tribes for quite a few years. I dabbled in other games but when I found Eve Online, I was pretty much sucked into that for a disgustingly extended period of time. I have very very little experience with raiding in mmo's. I got my first chance at raiding when I was playing Rift with Sark where I was MT heals(and mediocre might I add) and I loved it. I've always preferred pvp, but I got to taste and enjoy raiding in Rift.

I'm 28 and married with 3 children. I just started a job as an I.T. Extern working at the Help Desk at our local hospital. I'm learning about computers and hope to make the I.T. field my career. My play time is pretty limited. I'm taking a course at college just to be able to do the externship. So between 3 kids, this class and my kid's i'm not on much or if I am I tend to disappear to tend to tantrums, poop smeared walls and whatever else. I'm looking forward to what sounds like a family oriented close knit group. I'm shy at first, but once we get to know each other you'll know why i'm friends with Sark and if I get accepted probably regret letting me in voice comms and/or the Guild+Community. Hope to meet everyone soon!
Thanks,
Maz

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

Maz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll get mumble downloaded and set up tomorrow. Looking forward to chatting :)

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom