Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

I am a Kinetic, I really like Rocks

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Please post here if you plan to main as a Kinetic or are very knowledgable about the class.

Praqzis

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I feel like I'm becoming more knowledgeable. It is currently what I consider my "main." Long-term, debating between this and Archer but have really been enjoying my Kinetic. If I ever get into support like I originally thought, I may end up doing it as Alchemist.

But for now, sure, put me down as Kinetic :).

Monte

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I like rocks. Almost maxed

Will eventually have a knight as well as I like them much better than pally.

Grevioux

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I believe that i am going to main Kinetic, i am maxed and at 20k. I am finally getting the hang of all the buff/debuff dynamics of the class and enjoying it. Just have to get used to the non-consistent damage, (seems like i'm not doing anything) but i also use that time to throw up shields and such and then when everything is setup it hits REALLY HARD, so that makes it a good time.

Top Bottom