Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

How to furnish new thatched?

Ahimsa

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi Genesis. I'm pretty stoked to have just completed my thatched. Similar feeling to gettng my mount backin vanilla WoW.

Anyway, any advice on how I should furnish it? Obviously, I'd like to fill it with guild rafted stuff but would also like to know what I should look at from the marketplace. For awhile, I'll be mainly logging on it, but will also do other crops depending on what the guild needs.

Eldelari

Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Pyotrick built furniture for my house and Cyndir's thatched. I think he's started a tour of duty though and will be away for a while. You're looking for the next guild handicrafter :)
If I was on my home computer, I could tell you who that was! But I'm in a cafe having breakfast ;-)

Ahimsa

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks Eldelari. If you could point me in the right direction after your brekky, that would be great.

Btw, are you getting the insane winds we're getting here in Melbs?

Ashlynmae

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Putting a mail box on your place is very handy. I think you get the design from Mirage Island.

If you ever feel like doing something to relax at your thatch (or maybe put you to sleep - lol) Can you please plant and gather some Barley for a guild sponsored cook ? Barley seeds are cheap. I am a sponsored cook and I grow all my own barley for leveling up cooking. Barley is a small fortune on the AH, so that plan did not work for leveling.

My in-game name is Aenowyn. Thanks for any help you can offer. When I reach a high level of cooking I will be able to help out for raid buffs. :)

Top Bottom