Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Hey guys

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Morning all;

The other night, Lenala quit the family, then left the guild, and I believe the game. He gave his land to Lomey, who then gave it to Alpha Lackey. He now has to large farms beside Lomey that are family use. Currently growing my stinking barley on it. Lomey has trees on the other.

Paleblade is now in the family, mostly so I could have access to his farms. He has a small farm set up and we're getting the large farm set up this morning after maintenance. On the large farm, I'm going to be growing trees. Lots and lots of trees. The small farm is available for you to grow what you like, or request me to grow something. Since Pale works, we're more then welcome to use him for labour. I don't mind processing anything you may need done on him.

Also, Lomey and I have discussed building clippers. I believe he has a pattern and I'm just finishing up my gilda star run to grab a pattern too. The point of clippers is to do farther trade runs to get more cashola.

From what I was told, they take 300 lumber, 300 iron ore, and 100 cloth to make. Plus I believe there's some extra to make the dock, more iron and lumber.

I traded Sarkk for some cloth last night, I currently have 121 cotton cloth.

I'll post when my clipper is finished. I'm sure Lomey will too.

If I'm ever online and you guys are around, wanting to do a quick trade run, let me know, and I'll be more then happy to take you.

*edited to add I always have more then enough mats for the solz braised meat run for all, so if you just want to tag along and can grab a quality certificate, I'm more then happy to share my mats with you guys*

Xhii

Have claws, will travel.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Please let me know if either you or Lomey need help with the iron ore. I'll keep a quality certificate handy so I can participate in one of your trade runs .... just let me know when you are going. ;)

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I finally got off my duff and farmed my adventure clipper today. I'm just waiting on lumber now to make it:)

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've got the lumber Sera so when I get on next I'll either find you or mail them.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
One clipper, up and ready to go! I did the run to Marianople on it. It was great. Quick and to the point. Will have to hit Sanddeep up when it's peace time there.

I'll always do a quick check before I do the Solz run to Mar, so if you guys want to tag along. Lots of mats!

Top Bottom