Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Hello!

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm going to be gone from the game for awhile. Playing WOD with hubs and a few long time game friends. I will be logging in to pay taxes. And maybe try and figure out how to get those larders from sanddeep to gwen. I think Lomey said he'd like some tax certs from some of the money.

Please feel free to use my land as you need. I will keep it up :) I think I'll be coming back to AA. If I decide against it, I will distribute land amongst the family.

Take care :)

Sera (Ps if you like, can add me for bnet - Liandreth#1142)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Sera.

Has anyone heard any word from Avidian (Will)? I haven't seen him for the past few days either.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from Will since before I went off sick. Not sure. He may be super busy with work though.

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
'bnet' = battle net? (Want to make sure before signup/add)

Enjoy the expansion; I'll be sure to jump on and give you a heads up if your taxes are coming due!

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey Sera; Xhii would like to rejoin the family. (She didn't realize she was removed ;P)

I would say it's safe to remove 'Eggnog' as I'm selling off his properties to lower taxes from purchasing Lomey's.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok, I can log in tomorrow. I don't think I'll be coming back to archeage at all. I do have all that land though, between the three accounts. What do you guys want to do with it?

I also have a code for a 150 pack that I don't mind giving to you guys. I won it :)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll ask Ergo and xhii if they would like any of the properties. Hate to lose the buggalow, as I recently decided to work on handicrafts.

I think you should consider staying in the family, just in case you change your mind.

Also, I'll never turn down a freebie.:D

Guessing you're loving that expansion?

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not sure if Lomey is still playing. I logged in this morning to make sure all taxes were up to date. He's not on Bnet at the moment.

Anyways, yeah, if you guys want all that land. I have the stuff in Dewstone and the two in Sanddeep. Plus I'll get you that code for the 150 pack. Oh and the bungalow :)

With WoW, I'm playing with my whole family. Yes, the xpac is fun, but I'm playing with my hubs and my two girls. That makes a world of difference. Plus baby is getting bigger, so when hubs is at work, it's harder to play any MMO. I will get you that code in the mail Edgar.

Do you know if Lomey is still playing? I'll make you steward! And you can just leave me in the family. I'll boot out hubs and other account.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sanddeep properties still have a ton of larders on them. So please use them :D

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sent the code to you Edgar. That's for putting up with my sorry not so well flying self :)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
'Putting up with?' You've been great.

That's great that you can play with so many people in your family! If you guys ever get bored we'll have land for you to come back to~

I wont be able to get on 'til late (work too much); but if you can put them up for sale to me. I'll pick up the properties when I get home; and redistribute them within the guild (family first).

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Selling Pale's stuff too. Have listed it all. The two properties in Sanddeep have larders that may expire soon. They're planted in the ground. The one has a ton of larders too, that are already picked up.

Enjoy the land. Took Nimmeth out of the family and made Edgar steward. You can boot Pale if you'd like after you bought the properties. You will have to message Zawr to put Xhii back in the family forums on here. She doesn't have access to these ones anymore.

See you guys around :D

Top Bottom