Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Hello

Stormgeald

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I sent out friends requests to all the members on the list the only one that didnt seem to go out was para's. Are you all still on the Dragon Server?

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Heya Storm, long time buddy!

Actually, the NeverWinter chapter seems to have faded a bit. A lot of people got to level cap quickly because of the speed of leveling and then there wasn't much to do.

Some folks went back to Aion, and many others are playing Final Fantasy XIV and others are waiting for the big news in a couple of weeks from EQNext

Erica

Mumble Silence Champion
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Para, you forgot to mention the Steam summer sale dividing us across all sorts of games that are nearly all 50%-75% off! :D

Also we're waiting for ESO and or Wildstar.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Fal and I are still playing GW2. Mostly just waiting on word about EQN. Wildstar lost some luster for me so dunno about it now. Having fun in GW2 but I hope EQN pulls me away. I plan to fall madly in love with it.

Stormgeald

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
That stinks I was looking to meet up with you guys haha. Yeah I got 3 games from the summer sale today and downloaded neverwinter. Are you just playing FFIV in Beta? I signed up for it today maybe I will get in. I have always been a fan of the counsel games but haven't jumped onto the online games to much.

Stormgeald

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
And Yeah Elder Scrolls is something I was signed up for I can't wait to try that out. We just had our 4th baby and things are finally settling down here where I can play games again.

grouchy

Smiling on the inside
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Board Member
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There is one person actively playing, Ulysse. I think he was one of the two random people that helped us form the guild. He doesn't speak much in game chat and doesn't visit here or join mumble.

Some other people have been checking in occasionally, but I don't know if any have been playing at all. I have been logging in once a day to see if anyone has tried to join us. Or if Chico has raided the bank again.

Luciefur

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey gang...I admit it's been a few weeks since I have logged in. I was on vacation last weeks at Disneyland with my family and just been busy with summer activities..I have not given up on the game just yet though

Top Bottom