Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Handicrafting

Awsawar

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
What is the fast way to lvl it up? :)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was looking into this myself; personally growing the accessory crafting materials (corals) to level it up at the moment - but it seems like making fishing hooks (1 iron ingot) may be the easiest method for simply leveling.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
just make thousands of rings or earrings, youll need them anyway to level them up.

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've been leveling mine by making fishing poles. The bamboo are fairly simple mats.

Fishing hooks I'm sure a good too, but I HATE sitting and doing that for extended periods..

I've also made lighting.

Also, I sell some of my poles on the AH to make gold back to pay for matts.

Also, I recently hit 20k handicrafts. :)

Tromin

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'm a 52k handicraft. I did it by making rings and lvling them up. Selling them if they went blue, ect. Its not cost effective, but handicraft just isn't. I made a really nice spreadsheet, and did cost analysis of all the crafts, there is money to be made if your patient, like cheese said, in poles, also smoke beads if you hit the market right. I just like the gamble of jewelry.

Space. The final frontier.

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm a 52k handicraft. I did it by making rings and lvling them up. Selling them if they went blue, ect. Its not cost effective, but handicraft just isn't. I made a really nice spreadsheet, and did cost analysis of all the crafts, there is money to be made if your patient, like cheese said, in poles, also smoke beads if you hit the market right. I just like the gamble of jewelry.

I liked fishing poles, since mats are fairly cheap. I didn't have to worry as much about charcoal or anything until steel poles.

Tromin

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Yeah they were nice. Occasionally someone would tank the market, but overall wasn't to bad.

Top Bottom