Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Getting into the guild

grouchy

Smiling on the inside
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Board Member
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Right now the easiest way to get into the guild is to send a friend request or a tell in game to:

Paradigm@tracilords
Thermopyle@Mackinack
Erica@ericala
grouchy@grouchez
chicomalo@chicomalotg
Mendien@immortaal

You send the friend request by hitting "o" for the social window and typing in those strings and then clicking add friend or whatever the button is over to the right.

Whispers are "/tell name@globalhandle message"

Then one of us can send a guild invitation. We can send offline invitations that will be waiting for you, just need to have your exact character and handle names.

If you are in game, find your global handle by right clicking on your character portrait. It will say name@handle at the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamirat

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. I will message one of you guys when I get into open beta on Tuesday.

EDIT: Hm I can't private message until I'm level 15. Kinda lame. Can anyone invite "Tamirat" to the guild?

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. I will message one of you guys when I get into open beta on Tuesday.

EDIT: Hm I can't private message until I'm level 15. Kinda lame. Can anyone invite "Tamirat" to the guild?

You don't have to PM Tami ... just friend request so we see you pop up on our friends list ... but yes, we will invite Tamirat directly

grouchy

Smiling on the inside
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Board Member
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If we don't get a friend request we would need your global handle. Think one of the ways to find it was to go to the mail page and click on compose, and when you clock on the To: field it will pop open a window. Last bit of text in the window is your global handle. An even easier method is to right click on the character portrait and read what it says.

We are able to send "/guild_invite name@handle" to offline people and have a request pending.

Also think you can find your global name on the account page at neverwinter.com or perfect world. It should be the screen name displayed near the top right.

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Guessing mine is mendien@immortaal

Give it a shot Grouchy!

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
We'll be promoting the officers as soon as we get them invited and have many more people able to invite. During the day, it's more difficult than during the evening when you can catch peeps in Mumble. I'm guessing by the end of the week, we should be able to get everyone in the guild.

It's nice to see so many people playing ... gonna be a fun ride

Tingle

Pull My Finger
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
If Im on, I will more then likely be in the TATT channel. So pop in and yell at me if no one else is around. Ill invite ya. Think my ingame is Three Thumbs Magoo@umoz but I might be off a bit LOL

Top Bottom