Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Genesis Sponsored Crafters (First Wave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Please try to focus your processing of mats through these persons. If they are offline or out of labor and you need the material RIGHT NOW, then have someone else do it. Please do not openly try to divert materials and crafting experience away from the guild crafters. As people level up, more sponsored persons will be nominated to fill these ranks and be sponsored too.

Alchemy: Cyndir, Jules, Jorbad, Doublecheck

Construction: Drebian <--(Pyotrich, away on tour of duty)

Cooking: Ashlynmae <--(Aenowyn) Joshiki, Serabim, Eldelary

Handicraft: Siawn, Gloomy

Husbandry
: Tempkitty, Kendrac, Kefo, Huddson

Gathering: Rainedance, Skip

Machining: Kinson, Ergo

Metalworking (Armorcrafting): Yugota, Pein, Epicsaurus

Printing: MadSci, Reltius

Masonry: Surgemonkey, Stormgeald

Tailoring: Sarkk, Chiyon, Avidian

Leatherworking: Josua, Lomey, Temujin

Weaponrcrafting: Doctor, Blud

Carpentry: Osidorn <--(Nibunab), Spunkie

Fishing: ** Too many to list**

N/A: not sponsored due to mechanics: Commerce, Logging, Artistry

Last edited:

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
YAY - we have these up and ready so we can start funneling some mats to these guys and get some good stuff going for the guild :rolleyes: !

And still, a special thanks to those who helped donate to alchemy and may continue to donate so we can get the higher level stuff. (totally hijacked this :p)

Reltius

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Printing: MadSci, Keltius printing is a BIG deal end game, but almost nobody seems to know this.

Just a reminder to fix the typo =]

MadSci let me know what you need. Faster we get you up there faster I can =]

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Might it be worth it to cross reference this through a post in the general ArcheAge forum so non-Genesis members know how they can help the cause? They might not even bother looking in the Genesis forums and be completely unaware of our efforts.

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Might it be worth it to cross reference this through a post in the general ArcheAge forum so non-Genesis members know how they can help the cause? They might not even bother looking in the Genesis forums and be completely unaware of our efforts.

This^

MadSci

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Reltius My family is bring up our farmhouses, after that, it's just a matter of chewing through the labour pots as fast as I can and grinding through the mats.

Edit: more specifically, in terms of raw mats, I'll need...Dawn Lake Light Essences, Sunpoints, Moonpoints, and Starpoints -- and of course, a metric boatload of lumber.

Last edited:

Nibunab

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heyo guys, if you don't mind would you kindly send mats to the character named, Osidorn, that's the character I ended up with as my main, inadvertently, and I'd prefer to work through the mats on that character.

Thank you very much, send me your logs to convert to lumber, I'll try to send them back promptly.

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Now sticky this!

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Then help make them aware please. Not everyone will read these forums at all, so even if it is posted in other places sticky and so forth there will still be people unaware of our efforts. We get new people every day. So, if you see confusion in guild chat about where to send materials or who to ask for crafting upgrades please fill them in on this set up.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Feel free to make a post in the general forums about this and bring it up in mumble for those that do not know. It is going to be a group effort to keep everyone on the same page. By that I do not mean a Genesis effort, I mean a whole guild effort. Communication is a good thing. Tenacious is a "forum driven community" so pass along whatever information you read here to others in mumble or in guild chat (except for the time and destination of our next trade run)

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Perhaps, for the time being, I could be removed from the list of Masonry. I really wanted to be able to focus on a craft, but the game started - things change. Focusing on boosting others at the moment, and I feel it may be the best thing to do for Genesis- rather than trying to push and shove shouting 'gimme gimme.'

Carpentry - prepare thy self.

Siawn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know there are tons of extra IRON out there. Handicraft leveling can be done with only iron.

Please send any extra ore or ingots (don't care which) to Siawn to help with Handicraft.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Thx guys, for all those that take the time to grow, harvest, and donate to our crafters. This will help make the guild stronger as a whole. Protection with better armor and weapons, stuff for our homes and farms, longer living with consumables.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Are we doing these in the order listed or do we just send the mats to any of the sponsored crafters up here?

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll have my farmhouse done today so between that 2 large farms and 2 small scarecrows I can start producing leather along with donations. After tonight all my labor will go to leatherworking.

Also I have 3 characters going for labor pot help if necessary.

AmazonCheesecake

"Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow"
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Is there a way you could extend your list a little to include what mats each crafter is needing currently? A quick reference would be a little easier than having to go through and look at each craft's mats and figure out what can go to whom, and which mats they prefer..

It would just make it easier (especially for folks unfamiliar with crafting) to look and see, ok, Sarkk needs cotton, Cyndir needs medicinal powder, etc... :)

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Perhaps, for the time being, I could be removed from the list of Masonry. I really wanted to be able to focus on a craft, but the game started - things change. Focusing on boosting others at the moment, and I feel it may be the best thing to do for Genesis- rather than trying to push and shove shouting 'gimme gimme.'

Carpentry - prepare thy self.
Thank you EAP. Your efforts have been noticed. LOTS of donations from you, only 2 others in guild with as many. Genesis appreciates it :) The sooner Osidorn and Spunkie get leveled the sooner we can bring up the next Carpenter. Wood/lumber gets increasingly available as time passes and houses/farms get built.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I know there are tons of extra IRON out there. Handicraft leveling can be done with only iron.

Please send any extra ore or ingots (don't care which) to Siawn to help with Handicraft.
ORE needs to go to these guys
Metalworking (Armorcrafting): Yugota, Pein, Epicsaurus and then they need to funnel the bars back to you @Siawn. Of course anyone in guild could just send you bars.

Also, hook up with the Machining guys and do the mutually beneficial crafting loop with them too. @Kinson knows a bit about this already and if @Kefo doesn't then he needs to be brought up to speed on that. @Vorvidar knows the details of that if you need a mentor of sorts for it.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Are we doing these in the order listed or do we just send the mats to any of the sponsored crafters up here?
@Rainedance @Cyndir @SurgeMonkey
I would say to mix it up. Send a batch to one then send the next batch to the other in that profession. If we simply had everyone send exclusively to the first person named then that person might level a little faster but they would also run out of labor, and have their mailbox fill up with mats they couldnt process. Meanwhile the second crafter named would have no access to the mats in the first crafters mailbox and no help with leveling.

We will have "status reports" of some nature every so often and slackers will be /bonked :p This is what people signed up for and the expectation is that they be working to level themselves up. The sponsorship is to help them and make it level faster. By this I mean we are helping them along ... not carrying anyone completely.

Just another FYI for all crafts, but especially weapon and armor makers; Use rare mats wisely. For example you should be 30 K skill before you start using Archeum. There are exceptions to this such as for healer weapons. Just ask @The_Doctor about this in game and he can explain it. In short DO NOT level by making low quality armor / weapons and burn through a bunch of rare and valuable archeum.

Weaponsmithing = Cannonballs to 30 K
Armorsmithing = making iron ingots to 30 K
Tailoring = cotton or wool into fabric to 30 K
Leatheworking = Turkeys, lots and lots of Turkeys as far as the eye can see ! and then MORE turkeys to 30 K
Carpentry = Logs to Lumber to 30 K

@Vorvidar or anyone else that know any other tricks please post them

Last edited:

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'll have my farmhouse done today so between that 2 large farms and 2 small scarecrows I can start producing leather along with donations. After tonight all my labor will go to leatherworking.

Also I have 3 characters going for labor pot help if necessary.
Encourage our guild mates to throw some turkeys down on the public farm near Roysters camp in Dewstone. The meat can be sold for a small profit and the pelts can be fed to both Josua and Lomey.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Encourage our guild mates to throw some turkeys down on the public farm near Roysters camp in Dewstone. The meat can be sold for a small profit and the pelts can be fed to both Josua and Lomey.

Yeah, I've got myself and Pale growing turkeys on the public ranch and will keep it up :)

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Also, hook up with the Machining guys and do the mutually beneficial crafting loop with them too. @Kinson knows a bit about this already and if @Kefo doesn't then he needs to be brought up to speed on that. @Vorvidar knows the details of that if you need a mentor of sorts for it.

@Siawn I believe Blud is referring to the fishing pole assembly line. You would can make the hooks yourself. (In fact, it's probably why you're looking for ingots in the first place.) Machinists will be leveling primarily through making the reels, carpenters can process the pole frame, and tailors can make the fishing line for you. In terms of raw materials you are looking mostly at some cotton, wool, and bamboo. It may require significant communication with other trades, but this one item can benefit handicrafters, carpenters, tailors, and machinists simultaneously.

Once you hit 10k you can switch over to Steel Fishing Rods utilizing the same people as part of your production line.

If you decide you want to leverage fishing poles for leveling purposes, I will always be on call to produce the reel component for you. @Ergo will also be looking to make reels.

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
For any one who has extra cotton, wool, duck down, or goose down, I would be more than happy to process it. If you would like the fabric or glossy feathers back, please say so in the mail! Thank you so much to everyone who's been helping me so far! I'm hoping to hit 10K tailoring today! :)

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
For any one who has extra cotton, wool, duck down, or goose down, I would be more than happy to process it. If you would like the fabric or glossy feathers back, please say so in the mail! Thank you so much to everyone who's been helping me so far! I'm hoping to hit 10K tailoring today! :)
Have you been in touch with @Chiyon yet ? I will be bouncing around in mumble tonight to see if the sponsered crafters have been in contact yet with the OTHER sponsers for their same profession. This will be of great benefit for the managment of materials Vs. labor in any single profession. More importantly, ALL the sponsors need to get to know each other.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Woot make me some armor!!!! :D

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Have you been in touch with @Chiyon yet ? I will be bouncing around in mumble tonight to see if the sponsered crafters have been in contact yet with the OTHER sponsers for their same profession. This will be of great benefit for the managment of materials Vs. labor in any single profession. More importantly, ALL the sponsors need to get to know each other.

I was looking to talk to Chiyon today to see how things are going. It has come to my attention that when I do start crafting gear, it destroys labor... Might not be a terrible idea to try and get 2 tailors up, one right behind the other just because of labor.

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
On the off chance that I can actually log into the game tonight (Trion hates me) ... I still have 5k labor to spend however you need me to spend it. Let me know what you want, in lieu of having to stand in one place for several hours 'crafting'

ewwww

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
On the off chance that I can actually log into the game tonight (Trion hates me) ... I still have 5k labor to spend however you need me to spend it. Let me know what you want, in lieu of having to stand in one place for several hours 'crafting'

ewwww

Wait! I know! You can role play while you craft!

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
So, the only way in this game to gather pelts for leatherworking is to grow livestock(anything except Chickens/ducks/geese/polar bears and yata) and harvest them for pelts. On harvest, you will gain pelts and meat. The meat is good for cooks when they reach a higher tier, and of course the pelts turn into leather.

Even if you do not plan on farming animals for the meat, it would be awesome if everyone plants their 5 turkeys in the public ranch. Even this little bit of pelts from each person would help us leatherworkers since there is no other way to harvest for our profession. It is cheap and very quick to plant and then harvest.

Please send the pelts to myself or Lomey.

thank you.

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I was looking to talk to Chiyon today to see how things are going. It has come to my attention that when I do start crafting gear, it destroys labor... Might not be a terrible idea to try and get 2 tailors up, one right behind the other just because of labor.

Given my playtime, I am probably a better fit for Genesis than Warfare right now. All I can do is be anti-social planting cotton due to work and life demands that force me to afk frequently. I also have not had a weekend to myself in three weeks and sadly wont see one for another three weeks when work slows down. Then I'll be able to actually get to run a dungeon or go on a guild trade run. Yay.

However, I am at 10k tailoring as of posting this. As Sarkk noted, making armor is hard on labor. As an example, each level 24 (Tier 2) piece costs 250 labor. There are 7 pieces, so a full set costs 1750 in labor and that is level 24 gear (Tier 2). It is 450 per for Tier 3 pieces, 700 for Tier 4 (level 34).

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
So, the only way in this game to gather pelts for leatherworking is to grow livestock(anything except Chickens/ducks/geese/polar bears and yata) and harvest them for pelts. On harvest, you will gain pelts and meat. The meat is good for cooks when they reach a higher tier, and of course the pelts turn into leather.

Even if you do not plan on farming animals for the meat, it would be awesome if everyone plants their 5 turkeys in the public ranch. Even this little bit of pelts from each person would help us leatherworkers since there is no other way to harvest for our profession. It is cheap and very quick to plant and then harvest.

Please send the pelts to myself or Lomey.

thank you.

What he said ;)

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Does that mean I won't get me level 50 godmode cloth set this weekend?

Bummer.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Given my playtime, I am probably a better fit for Genesis than Warfare right now. All I can do is be anti-social planting cotton due to work and life demands that force me to afk frequently. I also have not had a weekend to myself in three weeks and sadly wont see one for another three weeks when work slows down. Then I'll be able to actually get to run a dungeon or go on a guild trade run. Yay.

However, I am at 10k tailoring as of posting this. As Sarkk noted, making armor is hard on labor. As an example, each level 24 (Tier 2) piece costs 250 labor. There are 7 pieces, so a full set costs 1750 in labor and that is level 24 gear (Tier 2). It is 450 per for Tier 3 pieces, 700 for Tier 4 (level 34).

Ok, and this goes back to the other thread where I thought you were in Warfare. I was not aware that you had switched. We need to get you on the list to be considered for sponsoring next. And considering you are already at 10K I would think you would be a great candidate. Plus the fact that you donated so much for the Alchemy project. So, to get to the point I will get with the other Genesis leadership and they can decide. It may indeed turn out that we need a third tailor sooner than later.

Chiyon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm currently at 2k Tailoring, and by tomorrow I should be up to about 5k thanks to Sarkk. :)

That being said, a full set of level 50 armor (7 pieces) comes out to 13,300 LP total.

I do need some clarification to make sure I have this straight for the gear tiers. If I am not mistaken, after the lvl 44 set you get a "Sealed" item, which can RNG proc to 4 different varieties. The one you need to advance is always the Ocean variety according to the folio, but the one that everyone will want is the Stone Variety. Am I correct in this?

I'm going to work on a spreadsheet on Saturday detailing the materials needed for each tier as a reference for guildies who are interested in having their cloth armor crafted so they know what to keep and prepare prior to having the armor crafted.

Also, if anyone has duck down or goose down, please send it over to me and I'll make Glossy Feathers for you and mail it back. Or cotton / wool to turn into Fabric or Fishing Line. :)

Thanks!

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm going to work on a spreadsheet on Saturday detailing the materials needed for each tier as a reference for guildies who are interested in having their cloth armor crafted so they know what to keep and prepare prior to having the armor crafted.

I LOVE THIS.

MadSci

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Chiyon (and everyone else, for that matter) Remember that gear can also be regraded using the scrolls that we're going to be producing via Printing... (get us mats, hint hint hint)

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Chiyon (and everyone else, for that matter) Remember that gear can also be regraded using the scrolls that we're going to be producing via Printing... (get us mats, hint hint hint)

Which mats are you in need of?

MadSci

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Sarkk Back off! She's in *my* family -- you can't have her!

Edit: as for mats, I posted them in the Crafting/Printing sub-topics that Paradigm and Blud wanted us to post in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom