Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

G.O.T. SPOILER ALERT *BE WARNED*

Musashi

"You can only fight the way you practice."
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Bran Stark the 3 eyed raven is the Lord of Light.

True or not?

Well, we all know what happened to hodor right?
Bran can teleport back to time and affect the future with it just like with the "hold the door" event.

So what made the mad king mad?
maybe Bran saw the future about the weakness of the whitewalkers (which is burning or some valyrian shit) or whatever thats why he whispered to the mad king to burn them all hence the mad king getting mad shouting "burn them all!" all the time.

hmmmm o_O

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Bran Stark the 3 eyed raven is the Lord of Light.

True or not?

Well, we all know what happened to hodor right?
Bran can teleport back to time and affect the future with it just like with the "hold the door" event.

So what made the mad king mad?
maybe Bran saw the future about the weakness of the whitewalkers (which is burning or some valyrian shit) or whatever thats why he whispered to the mad king to burn them all hence the mad king getting mad shouting "burn them all!" all the time.

hmmmm o_O
I heard this theory awhile ago. I also heard that he might be Bran the builder.

Here is a link with some of the theories. http://moviepilot.com/posts/3931131

Musashi

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
So what do you think about the theory? this must be true eh? @Zorph
not sure with bran the builder tho.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here is my thoughts on the likelyhood of each being in the show:

3 eyed raven being Bran - I don't think this is likely at all. I just don't like the idea of there being 2 Brans at the same time. 1 out of 10

Bran the Builder - I think this one is possible. I would say 4 out 10

The Mad King - I thought this one was very likely before the HODOR situation. But since that has already happened. I would say 3 out 10

The last hero - I don't see them going down this line in the show. We have only 2 short seasons, Bran hasn't been a major story so I think he will have a big impact. But I don't think they will go much more into his side stories. 1 out of 10

The Lord of Light - This is very interesting theory and pretty cool idea. But again I don't think it will happen. I don't see him going back in time to change things like he would of this is true. I could see him using this ability to act like the Lord of Light in the future if he new it would help. I am not sure he can travel back in time only a day for example. Technically if that is true he could easily change the future which ruins all stories. 2 out of 10

I figured last year that he was going to do the Mad King, but they did Hodor instead.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know this is not on topic, but thought you might like this picture I saw on Reddit.

The Starks send their regards

Musashi

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Here is my thoughts on the likelyhood of each being in the show:

3 eyed raven being Bran - I don't think this is likely at all. I just don't like the idea of there being 2 Brans at the same time. 1 out of 10

Bran the Builder - I think this one is possible. I would say 4 out 10

The Mad King - I thought this one was very likely before the HODOR situation. But since that has already happened. I would say 3 out 10

The last hero - I don't see them going down this line in the show. We have only 2 short seasons, Bran hasn't been a major story so I think he will have a big impact. But I don't think they will go much more into his side stories. 1 out of 10

The Lord of Light - This is very interesting theory and pretty cool idea. But again I don't think it will happen. I don't see him going back in time to change things like he would of this is true. I could see him using this ability to act like the Lord of Light in the future if he new it would help. I am not sure he can travel back in time only a day for example. Technically if that is true he could easily change the future which ruins all stories. 2 out of 10

I figured last year that he was going to do the Mad King, but they did Hodor instead.
Nice review.

George RR is really messing with our minds.

I agree with you on the last hero.. I don't think he will single-handedly be capable of doing so.. maybe a team effort perhaps.. remember it is a "bitter-sweet ending".

Musashi

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I know this is not on topic, but thought you might like this picture I saw on Reddit.

The Starks send their regards

Holy Fuuuuu! Nymeriaaaa!

I think they'll have a reunion next season!

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I read about this somewhere and absolutely fell in love with it. The idea of Jon Snow literally being the Son(g) of Fire and Ice. One parent being a Stark, the other a Targaryen. Each representing ice and fire, respectively. Obviously the theory had more to it but I just enjoy the premise of it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tromin

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I read about this somewhere and absolutely fell in love with it. The idea of Jon Snow literally being the Son(g) of Fire and Ice. One parent being a Stark, the other a Targaryen. Each representing ice and fire, respectively. Obviously the theory had more to it but I just enjoy the premise of it.

He's the ice. Dany is fire.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Yeah I know that's most likely, I just liked the other idea for its creativeness.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score

The theory is Jon Snow is Fire (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Ice (Lyanna Stark). We found this out at the Tower of Joy when Ned went up in the Tower and found she was having a baby. The assumption is that baby is Rhaegar's and that is why he put his best person to defend it
Arthur Dayne

I don't see how he could be ice only to be honest.

Tromin

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
The theory is Jon Snow is Fire (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Ice (Lyanna Stark). We found this out at the Tower of Joy when Ned went up in the Tower and found she was having a baby. The assumption is that baby is Rhaegar's and that is why he put his best person to defend it
Arthur Dayne

I don't see how he could be ice only to be honest.
Right, John is targariyan, and lives in the cold. Danny is targaryan and is immune to fire. I think, as do most people I know that it is pretty straight forward in this instance. I don't think it will be a song of fire and ice, and only be a John story.

Zorph

Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
But he is also fire because he is Targaryan. If Rhaegar and Lyanna wed like many are saying he is the rightful king. Even if they did not wed he has a clam to the throne.

In your theory it would be fire/ice and fire. Now I guess it could be Brann (ice) and Danny (fire), but that would be very odd.

Another theory is he is Azor Ahai
Jon Snow
  • Jon's wounds smoke while Bowen Marsh cries, providing the prophecised salt, and Ser Patrek's bloody, star laden heraldry is in the air above.[6]
  • When Melisandre looks into her fires for Azor Ahai, she sees only things to do with Jon or snow, which he thinks must just be ash but she sees a possible connection to Jon.[7]
  • Jon Snow has a dream where he fights the Others with a red sword burning in his hand.[8]
  • If having the Blood of the Dragon is a prerequisite, if Jon's father is truly Rhaegar, Jon would satisfy that prerequisite. He would be the grandson of Aerys and Rhaella and thus come from their line.
  • Jon chose his duty to the Night's Watch over his love for Ygritte. He indirectly caused her death by warning Castle Black of the incoming wildling raid. Similar to Azor Ahai sacrificing Nissa Nissa to complete Lightbringer.
  • In the TV show adaptation, who's showrunners' know from GRRM himself who Azor Ahai is, revealed in Season 6 Episode 10, not only that R+L=J is confirmed but also that Jon was born under a bleeding star. Ned enters the Tower with a bloodied Dawn, the ancestral sword of House Dayne which was forged from a fallen star, therefore ensuring that in accordance with the prophecy Jon or Azor Ahai was born when stars bleed.
So the story is likely about Jon Snow being a boy that grew up as a bastard, but was the true king and Azor Ahai. Now as you know the story is not been that nice and perfect, so who knows.

Also I am not saying your wrong, just explaining the theories I have read.

Musashi

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Loving all this theories. *slurps hot coffee*

Musashi

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Have you been watching the last harpy's youtube channel guys? lots of interesting theories there.

Top Bottom