Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Foundry mission griefing

grouchy

Smiling on the inside
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Board Member
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Was reading on the NW boards, trying to figure out if I can write my quest yet with the tools available, and saw a thread where people were talking about people getting Foundry quests banned.

Apparently the system allowed you to take a quest, drop it and then rate it. People figured out you could report for content and give a one star rating and get that quest removed. Since the system was automatic, once a certain threshold was hit the quest was removed. No human review/intervention.

If your favorite and familiar quests are still missing, it could be due to that problem. A bit of the maintenance time recently was spent trying to fix this issue.

I hope Cryptic/PW figure out who was performing the griefing and hand those people some IP bans.

Minsc loves Boo

MadocMayhem
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This is why the online community sucks balls.. and not a good way. I can see see a lot of sad crazy folks ( yes like me ) doing this for kicks.
Interesting heads up, thanks Grouchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom