Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Dungeons and Dragons

Avocet

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wondering if there is any interest in starting a dungeons and dragons group, there are a ton of resources to play online like dndbeyond and roll20, as well a plethora of other virtual table top platforms. Let me know what you guys think.

Ixax

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
East Coast USA, Eastern Time zone (UTC -4/5)
Hey there @Avocet . While I haven't joined a weekly group in over a year, I've used Fantasy Grounds to play rpgs for well over 15 years now. If you're still starting something up, hit me up. I am more interested in the Savage Worlds system than the D&D system. I am also open to Scifi and modern campaigns in addition to fantasy campaigns. (All of which are supported by Savage Worlds.) While all of my online experience is with Fantasy Grounds, I might be talked into trying something else. :) I'm also happy to try some other smaller systems, but tend to prefer systems that take a lighter touch to rules. Anyway, thought I would drop a reply here and see what happens.

Please feel free to message me on discord to ensure you get my attention. (Where the username is same as this forum with #9591 added on.)

Top Bottom