Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Coordination

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey fam,

First, I will be 10k tailoring in 1-3 days (6k now) and would be happy to craft anyone cloth armor for any of you. If you provide the relevant pigments & archeum, I will very soon be able to craft you level 40 cloth gear. There isn't much gear beyond 40 right now, so it is a nice leg up. I am often semi-afk and rarely in mumble (for now), but let me know if you are interested and we can discuss how to go about getting the mats. Don't worry about the cloth - I have that coming out my ear.

Regarding how I can help your profession:
I don't know how other trades work very well, so I don't really know how I can help you. @Serabim is cooking - can you make me food if I farm some mats for you? I probably have quite a few mats laying around.

I also have a lot of logs and iron - I need to use them, but some professions actually level up from processing those materials. I obviously need the material processed. I'll happily let you process it to get skill ups. If there are other material, such as flowers or something, let me know what they are and I can do the same.

Bottom line is I don't know how I can help you but I'd like to help more.

Also - who needs extra farm space?

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I could use the extra space, if you're interested. I was going to buy another account in October for more labour/farm space. But if I can get land before that! Heh, but please, if someone actually needs land, let them have it first.

I can't make any super good food until I hit 10K cooking. And I'm nowhere near. I can make mana regen and health regen foods till then. That takes barley. I haven't had a lot of time to do the barley, cuz of baby. Barley has a half an hour grow time. So by the time I plant 100, they're ready to come up. Baby is not that patient. Plus I was growing a crap ton of aloe/thistle/mushrooms to help Cyndir. I can make some drinks that will give you a +to health and mana. That takes orchard puree. I'm currently growing a ton of grapes so I can just level via that, instead of the barley.

I would love some gear! Please just tell me what I need to get you. I'm only 22, but I'd love to be able to have some kick ass gear to slip on once I hit 40.

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well, I can get you level 24 Ocean's gear (Stam/int/Spr) for about 6 moonlight archeum dust and 8 blue salt wedges for each piece (Mats vary for each piece, but that is a fair average to plan for). I got the fabric covered but sadly I am poor (no real income) and cannot afford the wedges.

That gear is upgraded for each new tier, so I will essentially turn the level 24 gear to level 30 gear and so on. So it is a good idea to get the level 24 gear now. If you wait until 40, you will still have to get the mats for level 20 gear, 24 gear, 30 gear, and so on to the level you want.

So send me the mats and let me know what you want and I'll craft it up. FYI the 7 set piece is nice.

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sera what is the primary thing you need for cooking right now? Trimmed meat is starting to bottom out price wise and most likely will not be worth much more than selling to npc. I have thousands of pieces at your disposal if you need it.

Currently I'm trying to make enough off the AH to keep up with what I spend to work the farms. I have tons of space so whatever anyone needs just has to say so.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok, I can get that stuff for you Will Np.

Lomey - I can't used the trim meat until I hit 10000. I can use barley or fruit puree. I've given in and bought a few seed bundles of barley off the AH.

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Noooo don't buy it. How are you on labor? If you have extra why not work that large farm I have open for the family and plant as much barley as you can. Soon as I log in the trees on it will be done (about 15 min from now) and you can have it to use. Use it for as long as you like.

Ergo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Now that I have my thatched built, my biggest need right now is labor points, but if any of you guys need anything or see that you're using up a lot of a certain material just let me know, chances are I'll have some extra

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Will - a question. I got a level 22 chest piece and it doesn't complete the set bonus. Is it just random chance? Thanks for letting me know either way.

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hmm, 22 chest? I wonder if their is a third tier for the chest piece?

I'll look and see. I might have to upgrade it another time or maybe I had a chest in my inventory and didn't even know it.

Serabim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hmm, 22 chest? I wonder if their is a third tier for the chest piece?

I'll look and see. I might have to upgrade it another time or maybe I had a chest in my inventory and didn't even know it.

Yeah, they both have similar names. The chest piece is grand apprentice, while the other pieces are grand craftman's.

Xhii

Have claws, will travel.
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Right now all my energy is going toward getting my farmhouse done. I can't believe Ergo is done already! I'm farming trees like crazy, but there is room in between them for barley and the occasional turkey .... so I'll try to send some pelts to Lomey and barley to Serabim. Lenala will get iron after I have enough for my thatched (there should be plenty iron coming since I'll be needing more stone than you typically find in a pyramid).

Note to Lomey: Lumber is selling for 25 silver, while iron ore is selling for 55 copper. So ... you might consider planting either aspen or maple .... making lumber to sell on the AH and buy iron ore with the profits. ;)

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I finished my thatched so all I'm doing now is turkeys and trees. Trees to sell to then buy more turkeys. Money was an issue for awhile there but now i'm able to stay a little ahead. Gonna start trade running for extra gold while waiting for turkeys to mature.

Top Bottom