Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Clarity on commerce

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Say I have 30k commerce and I make all our trade packs for a Friedrich run or something, would everyone get the negotiation bonus or would only I get it?

MadSci

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
*No one* gets the negotiation bonus because it is currently broken. I am at 51k commerce and I can definitively state that I have received no bonus from any pack I've ever turned in. The only bonus from having a high-level commerce skill is a reduction on the labor cost for producing and turning-in a trade pack (for the record, it costs me 48 labor instead of 60 labor at my skill rank -- so it's not a huge savings).

sweetrad

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
*No one* gets the negotiation bonus because it is currently broken. I am at 51k commerce and I can definitively state that I have received no bonus from any pack I've ever turned in. The only bonus from having a high-level commerce skill is a reduction on the labor cost for producing and turning-in a trade pack (for the record, it costs me 48 labor instead of 60 labor at my skill rank -- so it's not a huge savings).
actually from what iv heard the neogtiati0n bonus is like getting a crit when turning in a pack, its low chance but a pack hads a chance of generating like 30 extra gold

Top Bottom