Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Carpenter Taamerlane

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I may join you here. Need to see. As a carpenter in RL, I do love it. Farming first though! Need to see if something else will compliment farming.

Taamerlane

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I can do something else if needed. Maybe Weaponsmith. I usually play a woodworker of some sort on my main Taamerlane. His full name in EQ2 is Taamerlane Big'Daddy'Oak lol

Not sure what to do as my secondary. Maybe fishin'

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Do what you want, even if it overlaps others, make it your fun for sure.

Carpentry will not be my main main, farming will be. I need to spend some hours researching farming.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I may dabble in this as well. There is a pretty big demand for bows and sceptres. But, machining looks pretty good too... Oh my, so many decisions !

BLACKBURT

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
OK going to do carp. as well so we should have a few people on at anytime that can make bows and staff. Everyone that has any logs make sure to send them to one of our carps for process and then we can send them back to you.

Drebian

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm going Carpenter. My proficiency is rising fairly rapidly, mostly by making furniture for guildies when they finish their houses

Top Bottom