Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Archeum Logs Vs. Archeum Harvesting

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So now that Archeum logs are down to 2g a pop the real profit and money maker/economy fixer will be the Archeum tree harvesting. So I've done some research.

You can fit 10 Archeum trees on a 16x16 which Mature in 6 hours and produce dust every 10 hours.

According to research 1 Archeum tree yields about 2 dust per 10 hours. So 10x trees = 20 dust/10hrs

so 1 day = approx 40 dust.

That being said, Igni and I Have property in Auroria in the Calmlands. we were able to put down 2x 16x16's (or rather he did because he didn't wait for me to finish my quest Q_Q) so that's a potential 80 dust per day.

Not only would this amp our crafting possibilities but it could also be a huge amount of money we could produce depending on archeum prices and the dust we get from the trees. If we had the support of the guild we could get water to the trees in no time and produce enough archeum to craft armor/weapons for guild members.

Now since they aren't my farms I don't have any say in the matter so I'm hoping Igni will be on board ( I tried to talk to him about it last night but there was Sea PvP going on)

If you see Igni tell him to read this :p

Note: I will be joining Sea PvP as well, was just doing my 16x16 quest last night. Which I finished this morning before work.

Cynn

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Bout time....cuz we sent like 5 or 6 clippers and a galleon to the bottom, took a bunch of packs and even terrorized Ynystere and pirate island a bit...was a good night. ;)

Boanz

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help. I need to start running around Auroria more anyways.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
So, since this post. I've realized that its barely worth it atm. NOTE: Unless you have copious amounts of labor you don't do anything with.

I'll do the breakdown.

NOTE: I've also figured out that Rumbling Archeum Trees have a smaller base. So if I'm not mistaken you can only place 8 Archeum trees on a 16x16 farm.

To water 1 tree it costs you 35 Labor (15 to gather, 25 to water).

So for 8 trees it'll cost you 280 Labor and about 20-30 min to water the trees.

8 trees yields 16-24 dust every 10 hours.

Now for me it isn't worth it because Mikkhail Coinpurse farms. We go to Solongos Camp in Rookborne and I feed him all the purses we get and we make near 200+ purses an hour. With his Larceny at 26k we get shards and crystals like its our job and we're making money and other drops as well. So I cut all my Archeum trees down :p.

P.S. If anyone needs Archeum logs I have like 11 left :p

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Get rid of the 11 yet? I still need 8 for my Wagon. What you selling them for?

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great thanks appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nehebkau

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey @Morketh did you ever get the chance to check on those logs? Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom