What's your sign?? (Symbol)

Discussion in 'The BERZERKER' started by Syress, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Syress

Syress Slayer of Bats Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So I've heard/read several discussions for symbols which are or are not good for the Zerker, however they have been on a "by symbol basis". I was just curious on some thoughts from the masses and which other Zerkers are running; be it Atlas, class symbols, etc. I'm currently running a Strength/Luck build with these active:

Ultimate Strength
    Maximum Recoil
    Mobilization
    Element of Surprise
    Lacerated Wound
    Bloodiness (Zerker Class)
    Cold Calculation (Archer Class)

I have enough Sparks of Evolution saved to pretty much pick any class and close it out which would give me 2 more slots and the class symbol. My dilema of course is which class. I am very much leaning towards Alchemist for the Strength Serum symbol. Niz has been pushing me for the Pally symbol so she doesn't have to shield me as much (I'm a Glass Cannon)... but she'll get over it LOL :p. Additionally other than working towards more of the aforementioned on my Ascension Atlas, Glorious Triumph and Ruthlessness caught my eye as well.

That being said, a lot of this is planning ahead for me atm. I am only @24k Prestige (Casual and Proud of it), so I can't unlock the pink nodes as of yet.

Anyway, opinions?... GO!!

2. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Definitely paladin symbol. It is one of the best symbols, if not the best.

3. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

I have the Paladin symbol ... it rocks. I also have the Slayer and Archer symbols, which are good for DPS, and I just picked up the Alchemist symbol, which is schmexy as well ..

4. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Ultimate Strength
    Maximum Recoil
    Compressive Trauma
    Lacerated Wounds
    Element of Surprise
    Mark Of Death
    Clever Manuever - Dash Shield is op
    Pally Symbol
    Kinetic Symbol
    Alchemist Symbol
    Zerker Symbol
    Archer Symbol
    Warriors Creed

Syress likes this.
  5. Syress

Syress Slayer of Bats Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Nice! I will definitely put the Pally symbol and Clever Manuever (have it just not active) on the list and save @Nizroc the shield work... which will probably pay off irl more than any DPS LOL :p

I started down the Slayer atlas because I REALLY wanted to play/enjoy the class. Unfortunately the gameplay was just was not my thing in SF. Maybe I need to look at the mechanics more and give it a better go, but I'm loving the big 2-handed "Bubba-Clubba" Chainsaw Sword atm... way more my style personally. I orginally considered it for the symbol as well, but my interpretation led me to believe it was great in group/raid content; however in solo.... not so much. Is that a fair statement? Due to my schedule and "introvertedness", I do solo/duo 98% of the time; though if you think it might be beneficial for that, I will definitely finish it out. ;)

And yeah, I can totally see how the "pop out of invise and rake your face with a set of Kamas on chains" is @Paradigm style! Reminded me of your sin back in the Aion days :)