Warlock / Witch Class Atlas

Discussion in 'The WITCH/WARLOCK' started by Sarcoth, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Sarcoth

Sarcoth Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I do one of these for every class, but I usually only do them on paper. I was a bit inspired for this one, so here you go.

The part of the class atlas that uses Inspiration Sparks is what I refer to as the Pre-Path. The part that uses class sparks (or Sparks of Evolution) is what I call the Post-Path.

Pre-Path: It costs 820 red, 670 green, and 550 blue to unlock this entire section. That's a total of 2040 Inspiration Sparks. You can also use Sparks of Evolution here, something I accidentally did for another class last week, so be careful. I highly recommend you save your Sparks of Evolution for the Post-Path section. Sparks of Evolution has a much lower cap limit.

Post-Path: All the Ability and Talent nodes (what I refer to as Central Nodes) will cost a total of 5000 sparks (class or evolution). This is where I try to map out the cheapest path to unlock all the Central Nodes. The sooner I do this, I will have access to the class symbol and two more class symbols that I can use.

Here is my map:

Skyforge_Warlock_Atlas.png

The red lines between the nodes are the paths I feel is the cheapest way to unlock all the Central Nodes. This particular route will cost an additional 2,510 sparks. Each red line symbolizes a connection between the nodes. If the line has a number on it, that means the line is made up of one or more smaller nodes and the number represents the total cost in sparks for taking that route.

The small circles are also small nodes, but they are special in that they can go multiple directions.

I hope that explains it. Let me know if you have any questions. I have already done something similar for Slayer, Paladin, and Cryo, but I will have problems making a map since I already completed the Post-Path's on them. I would need to see an uncompleted atlas to double check my work. If there is an interest, I'll try to do these for my future classes as well.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Demonskyfish, Proof and Paradigm like this.
  2. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Nice work!