Underwater PvE

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Aluenna, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Aluenna

Aluenna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

We'll be posting an underwater exploration event soon, it will most likely be sometime next week or the week after.

I'm posting this now to let everyone know in advance so that people can start working on diving helms/swim fins. We were able to pull the boss we killed up close enough to the surface that it wasn't an issue, and boats have the temporary tanks, but it will allow more flexibility if people have diving helmets. If you can't get a helmet crafted, don't worry, you can still participate in the pulls that can be done near the surface or using boat tanks if they are available.

2. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

There's also the Dahuta's Bubble potion that allows you to breathe for 45 min underwater. Right now, you can buy this on the AH cheaper than I can craft it for. But is an option if you can't get the helmet/fins in time.

Aluenna likes this.
  3. Within

Within Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Sounds like fun, I will start working on my diving equipment.

4. Chiyon

Chiyon Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Another helpful idea might be looking into the "Desert Fox" title which grants +20% swim speed.

The start NPC should be on Growlgate Island and the quest is to collect 12 Pirate Dubloons.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Aluenna likes this.