TRACTORS !

Discussion in 'Machining' started by BLUD, Jun 19, 2014.

1. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So yeah, tractors ! Considering mastering this craft possibly on second account. Unless someone else wants to Champion this cause.

2. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

I'll throw my name in the ring for machining. It is definitely one of the two professions I want to focus on. I am still undecided on the second, but it will likely be something that contributes to my efforts as a dedicated machinist.

3. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

@Kinson if you are interested in Machining then I will bow out. My time and labor probably better spent in other Order of Genesis pursuits.

BTW, machining also make gliders. untradeable gliders, but the patterns are all relatively inexpensive on Mirage Island and even the materials for the first 2 upgrades to the base "experimental" glider are not too difficult to collect. These will be invaluable for that first 4 days of headstart and I figure most people will want to make themselves one as soon as a little bit of a cushion in labor points builds up. ( Meaning after the initial land rush and property placement )

Not for headstart, I meant regular launch.

4. Satarna

Satarna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

While playing WoW, I got the engineer bug and will prob got this route here also.