Thoughts

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Terzenta, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Terzenta

Terzenta Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So, I was thinking that tonight we should turn on master looter and have all the money either go to getting our tanks gear, or have something else to get the tanks ready for harder things. DPS can normally manage without the best of gear but we really need good gear for the tank and off tank. Speaking of which I need to know which members of Crusades would like to be considered for the off tank roll? Your main focus will be with Crusades and you will be expected to be at most raids just the the rest of Crusades.
    We could also hand out some of the food we got from Genesis to make it a bit more fair to people who help us grind. There has got to be something in it for everyone or they will just drop.

2. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

This is interesting and I think potentially useful to your plan @Terzenta.

http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/index.php?threads/1000-jesters-coinpurse.4797/

Funneling all the coin purses through one person would both supply the Main tank with all the Archeum (maybe enough to have crafted his/her whole armor set) and it would powerlevel their larceny skill. Increased larceny is supposed to improve the drops from the coin bags themselves. By how much .... who knows ? You could always portion out a part of the gold at the end of the grind session to those who participated.

Maybe aim for 10 K bags instead of 1 K ?

3. Aluenna

Aluenna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I'm definitely on board with this idea. Yeah, it sucks not to get the purses for personal gain but if we don't get the tanks geared up we will be severely limited on what we can accomplish as a whole.

4. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

I love this idea. We could have an event during the weekend where we get a raid together. Find a good place filled with 1 star monsters and just massacre them and feed them to whoever is gonna be opening them. Shouldn't take long to get the archeum needed to get tanks geared that way. The gold gained could be used to cover labor pots for whoever opens with leftover being used for whatever is needed. Then it's just a matter of farming everything else and doing trade runs for stabilizers. I'm behind this all the way, tanks are so important, and not just for pve. A well geared tank does wonders in pvp situations. So, I think it would be beneficial if everyone helped out with this, not just crusaders.