Thirty Kingdoms July Game

Discussion in 'Thirty Kingdoms' started by Averie, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

GAME INFORMATION: Tenacious Game @ www.thirtykingdoms.com
    GAME ID: 1126685
    PASSWORD: unicorn

Conquest. Alliances. Betrayal. Revenge.
    Thirty Kingdoms is a browser-based (no download) real time strategy game that can be played on any computer, (hint hint, at work) - I tried to use it on mobile and it's still in beta and barely works... It may work on a decent sized tablet, but definitely not a phone screen. The ultimate goal is to control more than 50% of the map. You can play 3 times a day, for 10 minutes and definitely do well. I personally, spend about 10-15 minutes about twice per day actually in game.

Our new game is starting tomorrow (
    6/30 @ 8PM EST). Our last Fish Game is still going on and we will continue to play in there and see it to completion. But in the meantime we'd like to start another for multiple reasons:
    • We want to include new people, the more people playing the more fun this game will be.
    • Not everyone joined at the same time in the last game and starting a new game together on the same day will make the game more fair and enjoyable for all. We also want to give our newer players that now have a better idea how to play a better start.
    • We want to incorporate rules
    Speaking of...
    RULES
    1. NO USE OF EMERALDS (In-Game Currency Purchased w/ Real Money)
    @LoanWolf killed his computer trying to get free emeralds... So for his computer's safety we're just gonna ban them.

2. WE DO NOT USE THE DIPLOMACY MENU TO DECLARE WAR
    Basically, if you want war you get your ass over to their land and you make it happen. Don't declare war from the other side of the map. War means you wanna fight that person. Go fight them. Your status will automatically become 'At War' as soon as your troops invade.
    Note: This is experimental and may change

3. DON'T BE A HUGE DICK
    This is for fun. Don't harrass anyone. It's a war game and we're gonna fight each other. Be a good sport about it. Respect each other and remember not to get too upset - We're all friends.
    If you have an issue with anyone in particular come to me :heart:
    Note: Being a small dick is not against the rules but it is frowned upon.

I am also creating a Google Hangout for Thirty Kingdoms for all of our diplomatic chatter and open scheming. If you would like to be added to the Hangout to join in on the convos please post or message me your e-mail address. This is not required but I recommend it. It adds to the experience.

ROSTER:
    1. @Averie
    2. @LoanWolf
    3. @Fishy
    4. @CranberryJeus
    5. @Josua
    6. @Kinson
    7. @Zeklomontu
    8. @Proof
    9. @Mendien
    10. @TheMadKing
    11. @Nyx
    12. @Katmondi
    13. @Overzealous
    14. @Da_1
    15. @Tartflavor
    16. @slayer
    17. @Ciciro
    18. @Thermopyle

Optional: Create a Profile Post of your Kingdom. Include an img, your name, country name, brief history, accomplishments, personality profile... and anything else you want :) - Mine is following this post. Feel free to emulate it.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. Averie

[​IMG]

Name: Queen Averiie, Darling lil' Meowcenary

Country Name: United States of Ameowrica

Accomplishments:​
    • Made cats a free people
    • Biggest soup kitchen on the planet
    • Won the battle of Wood
    • Made @Josua cry one time
    Personality Profile:​
    • Naive
    • Defensive
    • Loyal
    • Honest
    (May change later today as I think of things, lol)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Keep in mind roster size is 18 people (can go more but would be different map.) So if everyone listed is still playing we still need 3 people.

4. Fishy

Fishy Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Name: Fish snow

Country Name: Free republic of potato

Accomplishments:
    Diabetes camp.

Personality Profile:
    never sleeps, always watching.
    Basically a turtle covered in landmines

Averie likes this.
  5. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

unicorn_king_by_rubymight-d3fa65g.jpg

Player/Country name - Sir Loan of House Wolf

Accomplishments -

Most hated dictator in Thirty Kingdoms 2 games running.
    Most land 2 games running.
    Biggest army 2 games running.
    Most Viruses 2 games running.
    Made Averie sell out all her allies for protection.
    Successful in every war fought.

Personality -

#1 Most loyal ally. (Surpirsingly true.)
    Only goes to war when given a reason.
    The love child of Littlefinger and Varys.
    Master of Secrets, information is power.
    Great advisor. Will tell you exactly what I would do in your situation. That doesn't mean I will help you do it though.
    Relentless strategist. If I'm not talking to you daily, I am most likely plotting your demise.
    Players who have allied with me have had success and growth. Players who opposed have dwindled out of relevence.

Averie likes this.
  6. josua

josua Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Player Name- Adolph Josua

Country name - Nonya- as in Nonya damn business

Accomplishments -
    - Waged a successful war to eliminate all things cute or furry from my borders.
    - Outlawed rainbows from emerging during the sunny time after a rain.
    - Mandated that all children leave my country at birth, only to return at the age of 18. There will be no laughter or playing.
    - The color pallet of Nonya is brown. Brown and grey.

Personality-
    I am a really nice guy. I have a great job and like long walks in the mine fields. I own many poisonous reptiles and enjoy cuddling with them while watching Netflix. I am iso a female to share these passions with, my last wife died abruptly after having been hanged from the gallows...she laughed at one of my jokes. All interested parties send me pics.

kthxbai

Averie likes this.
  7. LoanWolf

The Tale of Fish Game. A story for those who did not experience the madness. 100% accurate, facts checked.

MAp of start - [​IMG]

Day 1 - The great fishtator creates the game. Proooooof joins the game. The Great Loan of House Wolf joins the game. CranberryJeus joins the game.

Proof and LoanWolf enter a besties alliance.

Day 2 - Averie master of lies joins the game. Metrics joins the game. Shadowkin joins the game. Tart joins the game. Minerve joins the game. Temujin joins the game and is never seen again. Bortak joins the game. Kinson joins the game.

Land grab ensues. Barbarians are murdered everywhere. Loanwolf and Kinson make a deal to take each other to the end of the game. The great fishtator puts a trade embargo on Loanwolf and Proof out of fear of there friendship. Proof ammasses troops on Fishys border. Cranberry and Metrics make an alliance, Metrics go afk. LoanWolf and Shadowkin share vision for the hell of it, too far to matter.Averie master of lies allies with the great fishtator. Proof goes into an alliance with Averie master of lies. LoanWolf publically announces he owns all of the sea.

Day 3 - Josua joins the game. Katmondi joins the game. Gets confused of what is going on leaves. Hoderio joins the game. Nobody knows who hoderio is.

Power chart:
    1. Proof by a lot
    2. LoanWolf
    3. CranberryJeus
    4. The great fishtator
    5. Shadowkin

LoanWolf, Josua, Kinson and Tart all agree to have a non agression pact. LoanWolf welcomes them to the seas. Tensions stir between Proof and Josua. Proof fears an attack from the great fishtator. Averie enters LoanWolfs water without his permission. He forces her to send her troops back the long way wasting 2 days worth of travel time. LoanWolf gives tart a city they agreed to.

Day 4-

Power Chart:
    1. Proof by a lot
    2. Josua by a lot.
    3. LoanWolf
    4. Shadowkin
    5. CranberryJeus

Averie master of lies, brokers peace between Proof and the great fishtator. Forms the worst alliance ever created. LoanWolf and hoderio enter a peace treaty. LoanWolf and Kinson publically announce they will fight together in any upcoming war. CranberryJeus declares war on Bortak and invades northern england. The great fishtator still has a trade embargo on LoanWolf for no fucking reason ever.

Day 5- Overzealous joins the game.

Power Chart:
    1. Josua
    2. Proof
    3. LoanWolf
    4. Shadowkin
    5. CranberryJeus

Overzealous and LoanWolf share vision. The day of war. Averie master of lies boldly attacks Hoderio taking his capital. She claims she only wanted his wood and he would not give it to her. Proof also invades Hoderio. LoanWolf seizes the opportunity to defend his ally and sends 6 of his sneakiest troops into proofs capital which is not defended. OUT OF NOWHERE, Proof buys defences, 2 boats and some troops to defend his castle. The great money war begins. LoanWolf downloads viruses on his computer, buys a military academy and 2 boats. Proof and LoanWolfs boats fight Proof losses his boats. LoanWolf continues shelling proofs land. Proof invades loanwolf hard, taking 1 territory and starts to attack another. LoanWolf purchases walls with emeralds. The great fishtator puts a trade embargo on CranberryJeus for no fucking reason ever.

Day 6- Katmondi rejoins the game? Metrics signs on.

Power Rankings

1.Josua
    2. Proof
    3. Averie
    4. LoanWolf
    5. Shadowkin

Averie thought Hoderio was afk, he was not, he starts attacking back. Averie master of lies pees herself. Katmondi sends all of his troops at tart for no fucking reason ever. Proof takes major losses trying to seige LoanWolfs land. Loanwolf uses his influence and alliances to create the fuck proof war coalition. Shadowkin declares war on Proof. Kinson declares war on proof. Overzealous declares war on proof. Metrics declares war on proof and loanwolf.

Day 7-

Power Rankings

1. Josua
    2. Cranberry
    3. Averie
    4. Proof
    5. Shawdowkin.

Shadow slowley gains more land. Josua and Tart work together in eliminating Katmondi from the game. Proofs ally the great fishtator does not want to fight LoanWolf, he reopens markets. LoanWolf marches north into proofs land. Averie makes a deal wit Josua that Josua will attack proof and split the northen lands of proof with Averie. Averie askes LoanWolf for immunity from being attacked if she does this. LoanWolf demands Averie give back the land she took from Hoderio and rebuild his capital. She refuses. LoanWolf declares war on Averie. Cranberry continues to dismantle Bortak.

Day 8-

Power Rankings
    1. Josua
    2. Cranberru
    3. The great fishtator
    4. Shadowkin
    5. Kinson

LoanWolf agrees to peace terms with Proof, taking 6 of his territories. LoanWolfs alliance goes to peace. LoanWolf goes to peace with Averie. Hoderio goes to peace with Averie master of lies.

Day 9 -

Power Rankings
    1. Josua
    2. Cranberry
    3. Averie
    4. LoanWolf
    5. Kinson

LoanWolf publically mocks the cupcake fish alliance. LoanWolf advances into Metrics land. Josua threatens the great fishtator to retreat from finland or war will happen. Averie and Proof plot there next move.

Day 10-

Power Rankings

1. Josua
    2. Cranberry
    3. LoanWolf
    4. Averie
    5. Shadowkin

Josua attacks fishys land in Finland. Josua threatens Proof that if he allows the great fishtator to move his troops through his land he will attack him next. LoanWolf pledges to remain nuetral. Kinson attacks the AI. LoanWolf fights metrics. Cranberry fights Bortak. Averie and Proof decide to help fishy, declare war on Josua.

Day 11 -

Power Rankings

1. Josua
    2. LoanWolf
    3. Cranberry
    4. Shadow
    5. Averie

Josua finishes the great fishtator in finland. Amasses troops to attack the mainland. The great fishtator takes heavy losses. Averie and Proof move troops to defend.

Day 12-

Power Rankings

1. LoanWolf
    2. Josua
    3. Cranberry
    4. Shadow
    5. Averie

LoanWolf suspected a town was being sabotaged, but an assassin in the town. Discovers spy from Josua that he claims was an accident or set up. LoanWolf demands 20k gold for his pain and suffering. Josua refuses. LoanWolf and Overzealous declare war on Josua. LoanWolf sends his navy to assist Proof fishy and averie master of lies. Josuas navy is destoryed, Josua quits game.

Dayd 13-

Power Rankings

1. Cranberry
    2. Kinson
    3. LoanWolf
    4. Shadowkin
    5. Josua

LoanWolf, Proof, Averie and the great fishtator split up Josuas land. LoanWolf gets half, Proof gets half, averie gets 1 city, the great fishstator gets 1 city. LoanWolf agrees with proof this is fair. Cranberry finishes off Bortak.

Day 14-

Power Rankings

1. Shadowkin
    2. Cranberry
    3. LoanWolf
    4. Kinson
    5. Averie

Land Grabs contiue. LoanWolf gains more of metrics land and josuas land. OVerzealous lands in france and attacks barbarians. Averie retreats for fear of Hoderio. Proof takes more land.

Power Rankings

1. LoanWolf
    2. Creanberry
    3. Shadow
    4. Averie
    5. Tart

Loan Wolf and Proof take Josuas best lands. Navies being produced from Josuas old harbors. Averie and Hoderio in a standoff. Game earily quiet.

Averie likes this.
  8. slayer

slayer Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Eh sounds like it won't take too much time at once, i'll give it a shot never played before though :).

9. Averie

Awesome! And don't stress about it being your first time.
    It may seem a little complicated at first, but trust me it really isn't. It's QUITE simple if you've ever played a game like civilization.
    And you can't do any worse than me and I'm the one organizing it so, seriously, no worries :p

After the game is created I will be posting a # that's the Game ID. That's how you'll join. The game will be password protected so it'll only be us in the game with AI (or hopefully no AI and all Tenacious Members ^_^)

10. josua

My monkey says "I love Averie". Just sayin.

11. Averie

Good. Now do my bidding and destroy my enemies.
    And I'll let you love me. Deal?

Edit: Wait. no. Not like that.

Mendien likes this.
  12. josua

Deal!

13. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

2015-04-16.jpg
    NAME: Lord Proofie of the Cupcake Kingdom

COUNTRY NAME: Cupcake Kingdom

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

• Largest cupcake factory in all the lands
    • Persuaded all of the free cats of @Averie to join his kingdom
    • Created the worst Thirty Kingdoms Alliance in history, but through blood and glory, made it slightly better
    PERSONALITY PROFILE:

• Highly flexible in the power rankings; can go from #1 to #10 then to #5 in just a couple days
    • Sweet, kind, sharing, not backstabby but can be
    • Easily maniputable (makes for a great ally)

images.jpg

Averie likes this.
  14. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Sorry but if this is so hardcore you go off on a noob for making a noob mistake then i'm out, anyone that knows me would know I don't cheat, If I recall I was one of the most vocal for everyone not to use the exploit in AA.

Da_1 and Averie like this.
  15. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Name: Geraff The Glorious

Country Name: The Holy Kumquat Empire

Accomplishments:
    • Nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor
    • Nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Briston
    • Personally wet self at the Battle of Badon Hill
    Personality:
    • Will make passive-aggressive comments about other's play
    • Like to look at wood so will stock up as much as possible
    • Have no moral conflicts with taking bribes

LoanWolf and Averie like this.
  16. Ciciro

Ciciro Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Name:
    Sir Mapsalot the Third
    Country Name: Mapsalonia

Accomplishments: Drawing arbitrary lines on a map.

Personality: Likes for borders to be neat und tidy.

Averie and LoanWolf like this.
  17. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Name: Uncle Cooter

Country Name: Cooterville

Accomplishments:
    • Made all the girls cry at my wedding/baby shower/6th grade graduation, my sister almost didn't marry me b/c of that
    • Won "Most likely to knock up his mom" in 3rd grade
    Personality Profile:
    • Win? Nah, just want to play with the girls
    • They say I'm creepy, but really I'm just misunderstood
    • Love pussy cats, can't wait to visit the United States of Ameowrica and get new pussies
    • Loves to joke around

Here is a little about me, enjoy!

This is me at my family reunion, just had my hair done.
    unclecooter.jpg

I take my cat with me everywhere I go:
    Redneck Pet.jpg

I enjoy the open waters and traveling in my boat, look forward to visiting The Holy Kumquat Empire, didn't know there was an empire for squattin and cumming at the same time!
    Here is my brother and dad with my boat.
    Redneck Boat.jpg

I use this boat for long trips, I hear Senior Le Douche is far away from Cooterville, so when I go to meet him I'll take this one, plus it holds more beer.
    Who would have thought there was a country dedicated to making douche! We been running low since we jar lots of cucumbers with it.
    tumblr_ljbbhzlz8h1qe6pjoo1_400.jpg

Played this prank on my uncle (also my brother), he passed out so we taped his butt hole, then when he went to poop, it came out his nose!
    Ducttapeuse37.jpg

Finally, my kingdom. I rule Cooterville from here. I have room for friends, so come visit!
    Redneckmansion.jpg

Da_1, LoanWolf, Paradigm and 2 others like this.
  18. Averie

Oh god... lmao.
    I love all of these so much.

19. Averie

Hello everybody!
    The game starts TONIGHT at 8PM EST~
    Don't stress it if you can't be there right at 8PM - it's not a huge deal.

I wanted to remind a few of our players about the
    Google Hangout. It's completely optional if you wanna be in it or not. The only people I'm missing in it are:
    If you would like to be added to the chat please post your e-mail here! (or PM it to me)

The chat will probably be rather active - especially during the day - but notifications can be set to your liking, with either snooze times or off completely so you can just check it when you feel like it and not be notified.

Thanks! And check back later for the Game ID and Password~
    See ya'll in game :heart:

20. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

For your own sanity, I highly recommend turning off notifications. You have been warned.

Mendien likes this.
  21. LoanWolf

No guarentee there wont be furry dicks posted.

22. Ciciro

Ciciro Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Fixed that for you.

LoanWolf likes this.
  23. slayer

Ahh I forgot even with all the reminders i've gotten recently. mine is jmdonnell0501@gmail.com

24. Averie

Added. Check your app or Google+ to participate.

25. Nyx

Nyx Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Averie here is my gmail email for the group
    kimberlyaferrari@gmail.com

Just as a thought, we could also make a group on the portal when it comes back up from maintenance. Might reduce the places ppl have to check to talk to others...Tenacious website, portal, FB, etc.

26. Averie

I haven't looked at the portal yet at all. If it's decent and laid out well I don't see why we wouldn't use it ^_^
    I am partial to our website though :heart: I'll probably always use this as my main form of communication with everyone, other than mumble.

Edit: Oh! And I just added you :D

27. Nyx

LOL thanks....i'd be on this website all day but alas it's blocked at work for me

oddly enough aelinet isn't...go figure

28. Nyx

Averie....be my Google+ guide...i've never used anything on here. I literally think the only reason i have a gmail account was for my android

29. Nyx

is there a tutorial or something that i should go through before the game starts? I know @Averie said there was something for it being my first game and to hold off registering.

30. Averie

[​IMG]

So this happened in the first half hour..

Paradigm likes this.
  31. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Nice graphic! The Scottish sure are pissed ... but they can't spell

32. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I need a new password, my keyboard won't type that, it is weird.​

Paradigm likes this.
  33. Kinson

It looks like this rule was overlooked! I see things in the newsfeed indicating palisades, workshops, etc are already built. :confused:

34. Nyx

was it me? i know i got some perks or something since i had just done the tutorial

35. Kinson

No, you're good. (Although you should probably build something!)

36. Nyx

every where was building something...damnit now i gotta go check

37. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

38. Nyx

Paradigm likes this.
  39. slayer

WTF?!?!? LMAO

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

40. LoanWolf