The Elimination of House Slayer

Discussion in 'Thirty Kingdoms' started by Averie, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

Honor and Loyalty Only Take You So Far
    Slayer vs Katmondi, Mendien vs Proof

Slayer, being the do-gooder King that he was lent all of his strength to take down the Ridiculously Bloodthirsty Kat-Mendien Alliance in an attempt to avenge the Fallen MadKing Hoderi.

At his West side he shared borders with Proofie. They were on peaceful terms after the whole "iron incident."

Iron Recap: Slayer grabbed 2 iron cities in the beginning, one of which Proof was already capturing and this was the only iron in their immediate vicinity. There was lots of negotiations, almost a war, but it was settled when Proof got paid a large amount of money to drop the issue and to accept it peacefully.

While Slayer has all his forces focused on Katmondi and Mendien Proof attacks him from the side. Slayer feels betrayed.. because Proof had called him his bestie and was under the impression they were officially allied. When Proof was questioned about their 'alliance' I recall him saying, "You just kept saying we were allied and I never bothered to correct you." lol.

After the Giraffe/Wolf incident and this one... I think it's safe to say calling someone your bestie in this game is basically saying, I'm going to backstab you in a few days.

THIS BREACH OF TRUST HAS FOREVER CURSED THOSE 2 IRON SPOTS!
    Anyone who owns them dies!
    [RIP Slayer, Zek, Proof .... Now LoanWolf owns them :eek:]

Slayer dies with honor and with his good reputation intact. He sends out all of his resources while on his deathbed in the hopes that they will one day assist in the destruction of cupcakes.

slayer likes this.
  2. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Don't forget, I am the one who started the attack on slayer. Proof responded when he noticed my troops heading to slayer, seeing a good chance to expand his land. I also got Temujin to assist from the north. I made sure slayer had no avenue for escape in my mission to eliminate him.

Averie likes this.
  3. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

I never knew all that stuff! Thanks for adding to it~ :D
    This is why I was trying to ask questions in mumble last night :p

This'll be how I document the rest of the game and our next one when it happens..
    I'm going to do recaps of RIPs and go over large battles.
    And if there's interesting things in the news I'll tie the news in.

I'm not gonna attempt to do it daily again.
    The game moves too slowly for that to be interesting anyway and it's a lot of work to try and make it interesting, lol.

Mendien likes this.
  4. slayer

slayer Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I didn't go down quietly though even with the advice to run i amassed and gave one final hurrah.

Averie likes this.
  5. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Indeed. You went out in one final battle filled with blood and glory! The way everyone should go.

slayer likes this.