Tenacious GTA V Crew!

Discussion in 'General Games' started by Cadavr3, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Cadavr3

Cadavr3 #1 cheeseburgers Legendary Gamer Warframe Chapter Lead Veteran Member

Hey everyone!
    I know GTA V has been out for a long time, but I just recently purchased it for PC. I did a search on forums and on Rockstar Social Club to see if we had a crew made up for it, but was a little surprised to find that there wasn't one. (There were a couple of Tenacious Gamers crews on RSC but didnt look like us)

Since I bought the game, several people have been wanting to play.. so that being said I created one! Complete with a TG logo that took way too long to make since you have to make logos from scratch on there lol. It's not identical to the real thing, but it was the best I can do okay? :D

If you would like to join the crew, here is the link! https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tenacious_gamer

If you would like to friend me here is another link! https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/cadavr3

If you would like to add me on Steam.. you guessed it! Yet another link! https://steamcommunity.com/id/xcadavr3x/

To message me if you need more info you can reply to this thread, message me on Steam, or message me on Discord: Cadavr3#4653

This is not an official chapter or anything, just making it easier to play together and so we can rock the TG logo while we run over hookers!

Jamfalcon, Brenana and Averie like this.
  2. Jamfalcon

Jamfalcon Retired Tenacious Gamer

Hell yeah!! Reinstalling now!

Cadavr3 likes this.
  3. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Word of warning...do not stream the game on Twitch etc...I've known friends banned for life for it. Rockstar sucks ballz....

4. Jamfalcon

Jamfalcon Retired Tenacious Gamer

Nominating for game of the month of November.

5. Switch

Switch Koala Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Wanted to toss some ideas around if Tenacious ever had a personal server.

I play "Transport Tycoon PVE Non-rp" server a lot and I know people want to RP which I'm down for but the "job system" is amazing! It gives you that urge to log on and keep leveling up every day to unlock more things.
    As well, they have like 3... lets call them clans, they specialize in specific jobs so one for criminals, one for emergency responders and one for flying. Each have their own custom base and special vehicle unlocks only clan members can unlock to help with their specialization. Well and the flying one gives you stormtrooper armor and a star wars ship 0.0.

Idk what goes into adding mods to servers but this would be a huge incentive to keep active and possibly pull more people into the server. Another note, the people who run the current tycoon server, the owner left to roblox and basically kids run it, the community is extremely toxic including the mods and devs. I think we could easily have a better community with just as good a server to provide for people to play.

Cadavr3 likes this.
  6. Cadavr3

Cadavr3 #1 cheeseburgers Legendary Gamer Warframe Chapter Lead Veteran Member

sounds good to me. But I also have no idea how to set that up