Tanks? ... No tanks.

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by Averie, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

This is an issue I think everyone should be aware of: Serpentis runs have been put on hold because (to my knowledge) we don't have anyone capable of tanking the dungeon. All the heals in the world can't keep me (and most others) alive through 1 hit.

Pubzy from The Order used to accompany us and was really awesome about it.. but he's been banned and probably won't be coming back. Which suuuuuuuucks...

Are any Tenacious interested in trying to fill this role?
    and I, amongst others I believe, will be willing to help you prepare.

OR do we know anyone that can tank for us? Any allies I should be reaching out to that I don't know?

2. Erica

Erica Mumble Silence Champion Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

We may have to get a set or two of amazing crafted gear and just lend it to people to tank the raid. After the raid they have to give it back. :)

Averie likes this.
  3. Termintor

Termintor I'll PvP your face off! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I have defense/aurmancy/shadowplay/battlerage all level 50....

However i only have leather armor and my health is a HUGE 11k hehehe

But I tank like a bawz!

4. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Operation gear Term commence!

Averie likes this.
  5. Boanz

Boanz Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I would be willing to Tank too. I have main-tanked Raids in SWTOR, but would really need to start learning the in and outs of tanking in this game. I'm been working on a GHA suit but I think it would have to be better than that for Serpentis. I would be willing to help try and get a guild set we could loan out too.

6. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

I don't know if they help much, but if I can fight the rng gods and get a nice ring or two (stamina or strength i assume?), would be happy to have it as a guild loaner.

7. Termintor

Termintor I'll PvP your face off! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Pve easy sauce!

Main tank halycona raid and stop running to the back, then I give you props!

8. Boanz

Boanz Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I always run to the front, but think the melee classes will run infront of me, thats when I see @Termintor go screaming past me other way shouting "They outnumber us!" So that why I feel I should change from range, since the melee classes try and use me as a shield.

9. Termintor

Ok first off I don't scream "They outnumber us", I scream "GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

and secondly, I am towards the front and get sucked in and die... so my dead body is on the ground and I dont make it to the choppa!

10. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

But Termy, you hate PvE!

And yes I know this is late, but I don't care. :p

I'll tank in just about any other game for ya, well cept not GW2.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk