Starting to ramp up

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Terzenta, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Terzenta

Terzenta Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Now that the slow pokes (myself and Alu) are almost 50 we are going to start ramping up. I have added a calendar event on Mondays at 9pm Eastern for then next 4 weeks or so. The goal is to go farm some dudes and try to get some good stuff. The current plan is to start with trying to get our friends in warfare a black pearl plan. Please be there if you can. This isn't a huge requirement but will be good for us to see what kind of numbers and classes we can muster. Gotta start somewhere.

2. Altarian

Altarian Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

SWEET!!!

Nizroc likes this.
  3. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I will be there every night, just gotta bribe the wife :D

Nizroc likes this.
  4. Terzenta

With sex I hope.

Nizroc likes this.
  5. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Or maybe mani/pedies ;)

I won't be able to make the next few weeks but I am soooo game after my move. I didn't see this thread until too late.

P.S. you guys aren't slow pokes. I only just hit 30 lolz

6. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thank you for all who showed up last night. We did not find any of the blueprints for the Black Pearl, but we did receive a design fragment for the Fire Ironclad. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/24122/

If they drop at this rate and we do this once a week it will take us 8 months, lol. This is going to take a lot of time and effort, but the reward will be worth it. The complete plans, not just the fragments, are also dropped from the lvl 50 world bosses found on Growlgate and Freedich Islands, but they are much more difficult than anything we have attempted to take on and are on a 48hr spawn timer. Not to mention they are on Pirate controlled lands.

7. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

The Fire Ironclad... I dont think I ever saw one in Alpha. Has anyone seen this thing in game or seen screenshots ? Also, was this a super rare drop off of trash mobs in there or did it come off one of the named ?

8. Terzenta

It came off one of the named dudes. It was NOT rolled on so everyone in group needs to make sure to loot.

9. Kirito

Kirito Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I should be able to join you all I work mondays 1-6pm cst so I should be able to make it

@BLUD After the piece drop I did some research on the Fire IronClad no one had in it alpha or beta but from what I found it is a seige tank like the ones we can buy in Mirage Isle but we cant make it til they open aruoria up for us to get certain mats from there

10. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/recipe/5325/

Archeum logs, thunderstruck trees, flaming logs... the thing is going to be a beast to build. Hope it is something that is worth the time and materials needed to build one!

11. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

With the rarity of the blueprints, we won't even be able to attempt making one of these for months. By that time I'm sure the hassle of gathering the other mats won't seem like a big deal.

Just being able to lay siege on an enemy factions castle with one of these in our arsenal will be worth it. People will tremble when they see not just a regular Ironclad, but a Fire Ironclad, bearing down on them.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

12. Terzenta

We have 1 out of 33 blueprint parts, gonna be a long while.

13. Kirito

Kirito Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

look at it this way we could be 0 out of 33 and this was just a bonus seeing as it wasnt even the piece we were after lol

14. Terzenta

meh optimism