September Game Rules & Game Info

Discussion in 'Thirty Kingdoms' started by Averie, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

Game Name: Tenacious Game
    Game ID: 1186569
    Password: spaghetti

. September Game starting September 1st @ 8PM EST .
    *** GAME IS FULL ***
    Hi everyone! If you haven't already made your account I suggest going to the site sometime soon and signing up. Create an account at www.thirtykingdoms.com and do your tutorial~

Thirty Kingdoms (30k) is a browser-based real time strategy game based in the middle ages. As far as I know you can play in any browser. I've tried to play it on mobile, and while they do have a mobile version it is still in beta and it is not usable. Our game will start September 1st at 8PM EST. It's ok if you can't join immediately, but I suggest joining as soon as possible. We've never done a game this big and it will be more crowded.

Your ultimate goal is to control more than 50% of the map. You will build armies and cities. You will benefit from your allies. You will struggle to conquer your enemies. You will be confused by your opponent's strategies. You will ask yourself, 'What did I ever do to @Katmondi to make him want to kill me so much?' You will accidentally move things in places you wish you didn't. You will probably fight with me over wood. You will be harassed by @LoanWolf. You will feel bad when @TheMadKing gets eliminated first 3 games in a row :p :heart: ...

I want to inform you all: New players and Returning players, of the rule system we have! :)
    We police ourselves... Which really means I enforce the rules - please don't make this hard for me, lol. Unfortunately there really isn't much admin control, so please do your best to keep the game fair and fun for everyone. If you have any questions I am always reachable and I will always help you. :heart:

. Rules .
    * still subject to change as the game has not started yet *

1. NO USE OF EMERALDS (In-Game Currency Purchased w/ Real Money)
    NEW PLAYERS WILL GET EMERALDS AUTOMATICALLY. THE GAME WILL TELL YOU TO USE THEM. EVEN IF YOU GOT THEM FOR FREE, ANY USE OF EMERALDS IS BANNED.
    Emeralds can be used to boost your progress. They can rush your farm, rush your training, boost morale, speed up your troops. I get that it's tempting, especially when the AI sends you a trade request for a troll and all they want is this meaningless currency you got for free. I also get that it can happen by mistake. Please be careful. If you make a mistake let me know and we'll see if we can think of a way to fix it. However, it really is difficult so please just try to be careful.

2. WE DO NOT USE THE DIPLOMACY MENU TO DECLARE WAR
    If you want to declare war on someone get yourself over to their land and attack them. We do not use the diplomacy menu to declare war due to exploits in past games that got a little out of control. Using the menu is the only way to go back to peace; you will use it for that and the other status changes - just not War.

3. BE F'N NICE - WE'RE FRIENDS
    30k is a game that will have 1 winner at the end. We're going to fight each other. It can be hurtful. Be a good sport about it, whether you're winning or losing. Also, @Paradigm is in this game and you probably don't wanna piss him off or he'll google-stalk you and find random pictures of you on a recipe site from 5 years ago.

There is a
    Google Hangout for 30k for all of our diplomatic chatter and negotiations. There's a lot that goes on and like all of my hangouts... It is a very active chat, please remember that notifications can be turned off and you only really need to check it when you feel like it. If you would like to be added to the Hangout to join in on the convos or just watch please post your e-mail address in this thread or PM it to me. This is not required.

Official Roster:
    1. @Averie
    2. @LoanWolf
    3. @Proof
    4. @Kinson
    5. @CranberryJeus
    6. @Overzealous
    7. @Mendien
    8. @Josua
    9. @Tartflavor
    10. @Demonskyfish
    11. @Kylar
    12. @LordBurns
    13. @Xanathas
    14. @Pein
    15. @TheMadKing
    16. @darknis
    17. @Wish (Hermione)
    18. @Ray2D2
    19. @Jackalope
    20. @Kalruz
    21. @Paradigm
    22. @Shadowkin05 (whether he likes it or not)
    23. @Thermopyle
    24. @slayer
    25. @Nyx
    26. @Dunther
    27. @Katmondi
    28. @Temujin
    29. @sweetrad
    30. @BakaGrappler
    Optional: We did this last time and it was pretty fun to see :) If you'd like please post a Character Profile of your Kingdom. You may include an img, past accomplishments, personality, anything you'd like to make up. Mine will follow later today

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

LoanWolf leader of the Wolf Pack - 2 Time 30k Champion
    thewolfking (1).jpg

The Wolf Kingdom is the strongest of all the 30 Kingdoms. LoanWolf seeks out young pups and transforms them into viscious killers. For there loyalty they are protected by the pack and have always gone very far. It is rumored that some cubs have dreams of grandior and want to challenge the Alpha Wolf for his throne. War is tiresome, with every battle the old Wolf waines of strength. He has trained his pups well, and wishes all of them the best. With such a massive target on his back for how incredibly powerful, witty and handsome he is the great LoanWolf has decided to retreat into the mountains and watch his cubs make a name for themself. While he may not be an agressor this game, it should be noted that this Wolf, always has many tricks and allies up his sleves.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Zawr and Averie like this.
  3. Averie

2015-08-24 15.12.54.jpg

HOUSE AVERIE . ORIGIN STORY:

Some time ago the people of this land would hear strange noises echoing down from the mountains - like a ...high pitched cackle. It would shake the trees and scare birds. The sounds came and went but were often enough that the people decided to investigate. They thought it to be the Gods calling down to them. They formed a party and went up into the mountains and searched and searched, for months and months... It was long and it was tiring but the hope that they'd come face to face with something godly kept them moving...

When they finally found where the sound was coming from everyone stopped, stared... It was just a girl. A short, normal, nothing-special girl laughing at dumb jokes on forums and watching documentaries on YouTube. That inhuman screeching they heard? It was obvious that was really just her laughing, and from the looks of it she laughed at everything like a goddamn lunatic. At this realization the large group of people, hungry, tired & disappointed quickly started to look angry...

A Priest, the search party leader, grabbed her quickly, seized her, yanked her by the shoulder and gave her a glare that said, 'you best do what I ask' ... He held her up. "This girl-beast has been sent to us from above! She had been sent to us and was lost! We've found our gift!!!"

The mob still looking unconvinced by the less-than-incredible looking being in front of them... Averie, wide-eyed and confused, goes to protest but the Priest continued. "She's just begun to tell me all the things she will do for us! She will heal our sick. She will feed the hungry, with soup that she can make out of thin air!" ... Averie listened... "She also really loves driving people to 7-11 and making crepes!"

Smiles appear in the crowd, but Averie can't stand to hear it anymore, "I NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS?!?!?! ... WHAT EVEN IS A CREPE???"

In a fraction of a second the Priest warned her with an icy stare, wanting to save face for himself and making up these stories so as not to admit the last year was a big stupid wildgoose chase. Looking out at the mob again and rethinking how to handle this she scowled and obeyed, "I mean, I never said any of those things OUTLOUD... I'm... I can also... speak inside your minds. I'm telepathic." She gave the crowd a half-formed 'please don't flay me' smile...

The people, tired and dumbfounded at this point and just wanting to go home cheered and were eager to bring her to back to their king. The king fell in love with her at first sight, or had a kink for goddesses in human form - who's to say? Nonetheless, they were married and he mysteriously died in his sleep less than 6 months after. With no experience and no idea how to run a kingdom she rules by herself, occasionally seeking advice from her Priestly Savior but he's proven to be a less than capable adviser and mostly just a jerkface. She wings it, and her people trust her every word, every action and every thought believing she is an all knowing divine creation.

She hopes to live up to their expectations, or at least not kill them all in the process.

Nizroc, Demonskyfish, Zawr and 2 others like this.
  4. slayer

slayer Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

House Slayer
    The only thing you need to know about me is one word LOYALTY. I have honor above all and I am willing to die for and avenge my friends at any cost. My loyalty doesn't stop at the grave. If you have the privilege of being my friend the fruits are endless I will give the shirt off my back to help a friend. However I expect the same in return. Stab me in the back and feel the wrath of those with whom I have befriended.

Averie likes this.
  5. josua

josua Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Untitled.png

Clan Berserker is lead by the 2nd fiercest warrior in the nation, Josua Duchez. Josua rose to clan leader after a wandering sage entered the capital and exclaimed, "this nation reminds me of a California Roll". Josua, a lowly ranged combatant at the time, took exception to this statement. He took up a sword that leaned against a tent nearby and lopped the sages head clean off. He then beheaded the reigning clan leader and took the now widowed queen as his wife. He then realized women were more of a pain in the butt than he originally realized and cut her head off too. He now lives as a bachelor.

Josua does not know who the fiercest warrior in the nation is, he has only heard rumors of a 4 legged beast that is more cunning and powerful than any on the NA server...err in all the lands. He aspires to be the fiercest warrior, maybe some day. He starts his search for this elusive master on September 1st, maybe he can learn from the best.

King Josua is only afraid of 1 thing...that no one will ever pronounce his last name correctly. He is often seen wandering around town, muttering to himself, "doo 'shay, doo 'shay, doo 'shay. How hard is that people! It is not dutches nor doo 'cheez, it is doo 'shay."

LoanWolf and Averie like this.
  6. Averie

You may wanna take a look at your Bezerker's weapon more carefully, Mr. Duchez. I don't think you can technically call it a sword?

Mendien likes this.
  7. josua

I upgraded from that sword to my most awesome chainsword after I slew the marauding unicornasus that was eating all the children in my country. the picture was taken after I got my new chainsword.

Averie likes this.
  8. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

@LoanWolf .... why is your emblem Venom running with a big lollipop?

Nizroc likes this.
  9. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

House Proofie

2015-04-16.jpg
    House Proofie has been regarded as one of the coolest clubs to hang out with. Led by the King of Cupcakes, Proof, and his lil' Army of Love, House Proofie has always been a somewhat friendly nation to deal with. The King of Cupcakes has been known to be one of the friendliest, and least aggressive, nations to form an alliance with. Proof will do everything in his power to build more banks and give aid to his allies. Proof has no intention of backstabbing, and will do everything to be the Guardian of Backsides to his alliance.

Proof loves his allies, Proof will aid his allies, Proof is the definition of bromance.
    6a0120a5924ef0970b013488d54611970c.jpg

Zawr and Averie like this.
  10. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Para, you will make an excellent cub.

11. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

monarch4copy.jpg

~| Clan Monarch |~
    "Hail To The King"

There is not much known about the Monarch.
    As he gazes over his castle walls, casting an evil glare as if piercing the very souls of the lesser clan leaders, one thing seems very certain.

The Monarch is coming...​

Proof, Averie and LoanWolf like this.
  12. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

The Clan Destine

aaaclandestine.png

13. sweetrad

sweetrad Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

can i play?

14. BakaGrappler

BakaGrappler Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm in. As the 30th player, it seems like I'm making a dramatic, last second entrance. If anime has taught me anything that means I'll either win against all odds, or be the foppish fall guy that gets humorously smacked around for the entire game.

Time will tell. And now, we meet the man who will be representing me in the game...

He's Beaaaardy, Beardy Despico! He's the lovable Tyyyrant! *ding*

Born to opulence, and heir to a really great beard, he rebelled against the forceful hair grooming style of his father, and his father's father before him. Beardy Despico, heir to the crown of Despico, believed that brightly colored ribbons held no place in a man's beard, and thus, made certain to carry long stubble for the rest of his days, even after Beardy's father was slain in a freak beard-perm incident involving a tricycle, a mongoose, and a latino playboy dancing the mambo.

Now that Beardy has taken the Crown Despico, he feels that his choice of facial hairstyles has been vindicated, thus forcing all men in the kingdom to have shorn facial hair, and are not allowed to braid, plate, or brightly dye their unwieldly facial locks under punishment of the pillory! ...But people don't throw rocks or rotten fruit in his kingdom, they just draw on pillory victims faces. There are balloon animals as well. They're useful for distracting from Beardy Despico's raised rack rents and grain exports, and it seems to have been efective, for everyone loves their iron fisted ruler, because...

He's Beaaaardy, Beardy Despico! He's the lovable Tyyyrant! *ding*

Tune in next week, as Beady Despico tortures the perpetrators of a village uprising by putting them into a room with inadequate ventilation, and feeding them nothing but beans!

15. josua

@Paradigm its a sucker, just like all the minions that flocked to him for safety in the last 2 games, only to be beaten down.

DON'T BE A SUCKER!

16. LoanWolf

I always find in funny though. People who align with me, live. People who don't, die. That is just the basic facts of the last 2 games. By the way Josua, I let you keep a city last game. Just to say that I never let anyone from the UK alliance get eliminated.

17. TheMadKing

TheMadKing King of candy land! come play with me! Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

hmm loan *cough* this isnt always true...=(

18. LoanWolf

You are cursed. Not even I can save your life lmao.

19. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I Mendien, ruler of House Berserker, once ruled over a large kingdom. I commanded everyone to do my bidding but ensured I was making decisions based on my peoples needs.

[​IMG]

I kept food on everyone's table and often had free meals for the entire kingdom in our palace.
    [​IMG]

I had dreams of the perfect woman coming down the beautiful mountains that lay outside my kingdom and would become my wife and Queen, to sit by my side and grow old with me.
    [​IMG]

One day, I began hearing what sounded to me like a sirens call. I could not tell if it was hurt, laughing or crying out, but the sound was distinct.

I sent forth a search party one day to see what this noise was. If it was a threat to our home, it would be dealt with, if it was the woman I had been dreaming of all along, then they were to bring her to me.
    [​IMG]

Once the party came back, my High Priest reported back that it was indeed some sort of laughing, not a normal kind, but laughing none the less. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen instantly fell in love with me, and I with her. My desires were fulfilled, I finally found my bride and Queen.
    [​IMG]

During the next 6 months, we were up late almost every night doing..well you know...working on the heirs to our throne.

She waited on me hand and foot like any girl so in love with a man would. It was a perfect world.....

....or the perfect storm.
    [​IMG]

It seems it was not the beautiful woman from the mountains I thought I had found, but it was a witch who infiltrated my kingdom!
    [​IMG]

I now know what that sound was, it was not laughter, but a cackle...a cackle only a witch can produce. It is used to seduce anyone who hears it. That is how my search party agreed to her lies and was brought to me.

Late one night, as we were working on those heirs, she reached up and took my broadsword off the wall that hung over our bed and dropped it on my neck beheading me, it all happened in an instant. Well that was that.
    [​IMG]

She was not hung for treason or murder since all the handmaids vouched for her stating that it seemed like an accident that my sword would fall from the wall since the headboard often knocked violently against it.

I do not know who this witch is, but I am back to haunt her kingdom of which she has spread lies about me to. I will avenge my death and take back my throne one way or another.

--Ghost of Mendien

20. slayer

slayer Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

21. TheMadKing

TheMadKing King of candy land! come play with me! Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

[​IMG]
    The Mighty Ruler!
    [​IMG]

The real game is afoot, The Mad King has been toying with his enemies, now the sleeping dragon has been awaken, now everyone is invited to Candy Land!

HAHAHA I want to play with you...
    love mad king[​IMG]

Demonskyfish and Averie like this.
  22. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thanks for the heads up @TheMadKing , I think I have other plans and can't make it to Candy Land.

23. josua

Yeah buddy same here. I got that thing that weekend, you know how it goes.

Sorry and have fun. Eat some gummy bears for me.

24. Jackalope

Jackalope Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

So looking forward to this ;) ill write up a story when i get off work tonight. Till then *place holder*

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

25. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Dkinson Unchained
    aka Kinson the AFK aka Slayer of the Barbrian Katmondi aka Friend of the Potatoe Slapper aka #1 Ally NA
    [​IMG]

House Kinson is best known as the long standing #1 most loyal ally of House Loanwolf, providing military support when needed and the promise of a safe shared border without the worry of getting Proofed stabbed in the back. An active and willing participant in the infamous coup d'eTart, House Kinson takes diplomatic agreements and treaties seriously and is willing to take up arms when push comes to shove. When occasionally switched over to AI due to failing to log in for a week, House Kinson is quick to rectify any errors caused by their AI goofiness, such as removing shared vision with House Josua and causing fear of another coordinated assasination of a UK ally.

While House Kinson has enjoyed the brotherhood and security of being a steadfast ally of House Loanwolf, surviving to the completion of the last two campaigns, it also realizes that such a diplomatic agreement is not a path to victory. (Neither is going AFK for a week, but I digress.) As such, Kinson has cast off the friendly shackles of his former masters and taken on the moniker Dkinson. The newly reformed House Dkinson plans to walk a new path this campaign, still holding true to allies who enter mutually beneficial diplomatic agreements, but also keeping an eye on the prize.

House Dkinson has made it known that any former alliances, including that with the steadfast House Loanwolf, are no longer in effect. New mutual agreements can and will be entertained with all those worthy of trust, but Dkinson will not lay down and play the minion to another lord.

Best of luck to you, fine Lords and Ladies. I look forward to seeing it all burn.

[​IMG]
    Diclaimer: Ok I'm totally not saying that I won't ally with Loanwolf again. I mean, come on, it's a damn safe place to be. I'm just saying that it's not a forgone conclusion at this point. So we'll see. Or you'll see. It's the great unknown. P.S. TheMadKing dies first. It's tradition. What are you trying to be a trend setter or something? Anyway, #1 Ally NA signing off.

26. LoanWolf

Lmao, all these just keep getting better and better.

27. ⭐Temujin⭐

⭐Temujin⭐ The Khan . Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

182127.jpg

The Origins House Thalik
    And the Twins
    Twins Ala Death.

"We can't! He is our FATHER!?"
    "He's gone Ems, the madness has taken him, he warned us."
    "We can find a way to cure him, we can go to the other dimensions he spoke of"
    "It's too dangrous, and we have too much here."
    "But this, THIS is madness."
    "Maybe....."
    -The Night Temujin became the Heir to House Thalik.​

The origins of House Thalik are one of dark beginnings. The Patriarch, Daeg Thalik, a time traveling assassin from space fell in love with a singing minstrel in the medieval ages named Rose. Daeg after much consideration left the decorated crew of the Terasatka and settled in this age, decided this woman meant more than the fast pace assassination life. Rose may have been just a singing minstrel at the time but her true aspirations were to be royalty and took advantage of her now husbands background. She implemented the idea of ruling the lands to Daeg and it took one whole week for them to move into the castle and be crowned King and Queen of <Hopefully not the Terriroty Loan wants> Yet this story isn't about the mother or father, but the offspring.

Temujin and Emsilia Thalik were raised with immense love and kindness, from their mother. Daeg pushed them daily, training them as if they were recruits instead of children. He trained them in the essentials of every type of combat including stealth, subterfuge, leadership, tactics and even combat healing. They took on his experience naturally and excelled in each study exponentially over time. Daeg also began teaching them things from the other worlds he had been to. Sorcery ranging from healing to the forbidden black magics. Training in each and every gun type, Small arms, to Long range sniping, Plasma, Energy and siege weapons. Daeg was mad with training his kids based on what he had done in his life, and the lives he had taken. Even going as far as forcing them to disassemble and reassemble a spaceship warpdrive upon waking, blindfolded. (which he destroyed after to not mess with the time vortex cause my knights ain't got guns. *sadface*)

Temujin took to the leadership role, becoming a leader of the Thalik Militia. He excelled in this role, while his combat prowess was unrivaled by anyone but his sister, Leadership was his true forte. Once usurping his fathers small kingdom, he united the surrounding provinces to begin what would become a growing force. And with the world in turmoil his leadership was needed, and he swiftly picked up as many followers as he could. Above his leadership was his inspiration, his followers were loyal to an extreme, every warrior willing to die for him, every civilian willing to take up arms. Temujin showed himself to be humble, not above humility, eating with the civilians and bathed with the warriors, nothing was above him, he was one of his own and he showed this to his followers.

Emsilia however, took more to to mortal combat, becoming a warrior. She had inherited her fathers bloodlust and love for battle. Leading Temujins troops into battle, never from a safe distance like her brother. Emsilia couldn't fault her brother for not rushing into battle, he was too logical and calculating to risk his life in large scale warfare where he cannot control every angle like he can in his castle. Nor was she jealous of his title of King, She was much too carefree and irresponsible to run a soup kitchen, let alone an entire kingdom. She couldn't be bothered with many things people had to do, if she wanted to do something she did them. Meetings? Short version. Royalty visiting? Too much holding back urge to stab. A true wildcard, more random than the Jester who couldn't entertain her enough to stay out of fire; fire which most likely did not burn as badly as she did when angered.

The twins stayed in this realm because of their mother, who to this day does not know who murdered her husband. Unknown if it's out of guilt or kindness they decided to make the best of it. Technically and on all recordable accounts, Emsilia followed Temujin around for what is only described in text as "the amount of allies the loan wolf has." Which locals explained to mean what we see as eternity; begging him to bring bloodshed to something, anything. Her logic followed, Why have so many guys ready to be shields if her brother isn't going to use them?! He eventually began in and once again the war table was prepared.

Standing atop the highest mountain in the kingdom, Temujin smiled to himself before turning to Emsilia.
    "Whatever, whoever waits beyond this kingdom, in this realm. Shall be ours"
    "Really brother? This dimension..."
    A sigh, while giant swords were a niche here, she longed for a more deadly weapon.
    "For now..."
    With the wave of a hand, a portal opens, and the two step in it.

Rainade.jpg
    [Emsilia Thalik, Circa Unknown.]

And now, a short excerpt from, I'm bored and the servers are down up...now.... Temujin and Daeg are Characters I have had for my gaming career, Time/dimension travel is how I play them in every game. Booyah. However, Emsilia is new, so time to write something for her. :D

She was small, not very well dressed, basically an assortment of tattered leathers. Strings of the leather hung from her at the wrist, shoulder, and other assorted places where they should have been properly tied. Her shoulder length hair which color he couldn't make out from dirt, sand, flour. Her form, agreeable but that didn't mean she carried a coinpurse. His judgement, and to him, she was one of the nastiest in his mind, light or worse, empty pockets. he was already annoyed and didn't take long to let his unhappiness trail down. "I've told you twenty times now, NO! Now get lost. I'm a Merchant. You're scaring away REAL customers, with REAL gold in their OWN Clothes. Prattling woman, begone!" She was quick to anger, extremely quick, but it was far from explosive, it was devious cold calculated targeted anger and something you wouldn't wish on the worst person you knew. "And your point being? Oh! You like Math! And Scared you say?" Emsilia, along, questioned the traveling merchant.
    "If you want I have potions you'll have to pay for them. 5 gold coins. EACH. If you can't afford even one of them than get lost. I don't have time to be dealing with those who can't be bothered to pay me." He waved her off again and began to walk away, but she stopped his full stride with just the palm of her hand. Shocked and dismayed his anger began to build, but his body stopped as he caught her eye. The Merchant wasn't the first to be on the receiving end of that murderous twinkle in her eye.
    "Fine, I'll pay for them, here, do the math. I have a giant sword" she spoke nonchalantly while pointing to the sheath across her back. Continuing, "Two handaxes, pouches of things to either throw, poison, knockout, torture, or make things..." Her voice went quiet with the last word, her face turned down in thought. Abruptly with a face lit of enjoyment many will never experience in their lives as she looked dead into the merchant's eyes. "EXPLODE! That's the word. What else...." The Merchant was frozen, perhaps in fear for his life, or his linens. He tried to open his mouth, to give this madwoman what she wanted, but she quickly raised a finger stopping him dead, well besides the trembling. "Seven very conveniently placed assorted daggers, knives, stabby things. But those locations I'll leave to YOUR imagination. And no..." Throwing her arm around the man's back and Leaning into his ear, she whispered, "Did you know it's bad luck to carry an odd number of Stabby things? My brother told me that. Here is the eighth." She applied pressure to the back of the mans neck with the apex of her favorite stabby thing, a ring with a significant and poisonous bite, and now the merchants concern for linens no longer required attention, but new ones would. "Believe it or not, that's the reaction I get from most men..." Her face wizened into thought before turning back, bright and perky to the merchant, fading into serious as she spoke,"So how's the math? I could recount, perhaps I made an error," a quick sigh,
    "I bet counting gold isn't this hard."

"Take it.... potions.. yours... whatever... want...." left the merchant's lips with extreme duress. "Aww how cute, you're traumatized! but I only asked for some water." swiftly she took her other arm and cut loose his canteen while simultaneously catching it with the same. Removing her ringblade from the merchant's neck with almost inhuman like speed, she uncapped the canteen and began skipping down the road, yelling out "Thanks mister!"

@CranberryJeus I herd u liek walz of tex. So I got u some text so you can read while you read and if it's too much, there's a wall for you to sit on.

28. Kylar

Kylar Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

House Kylar Jackrum.

Kylar has a problem, he is a thief a liar and a murderer, he is also apparently now king of a small nation. In a rather perculiar set of events his last little excursion into creating chaos for his amusement wound up with him being crowned in place of the princeling he had just murdered. In this moment he decided to change the name of the royal household to his own. Now he is in the spotlight which is making him rather uncomfortable. Never one to be kept down or set back he decides to make his best effort of it by sending emissaries out to the famed house of Wolves in the attempt of engratiating his nationg within their pack before causing their downfall from the inside purely for the sake of chaos. Will his gambit work or will his newfound position in the light make his treachery too hard to perfrom, only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

29. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

....nuff said

Demonskyfish, LoanWolf and slayer like this.
  30. Demonskyfish

Demonskyfish Lives in Shadows Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

looks like have need to join in as well .... hmmm

31. Averie

Lock yourself in the server room and get to it! ;)

32. Demonskyfish

but I just got out of the server room averie ... don't send me back

33. Averie

You get in that server room and don't you come back until you're my ally!

34. Kinson

With all of these "allies," you are just begging to get Red Weddinged. :eek:

35. Averie

Hmm..
    If I changed my name to D'Averie do you think people would take me more seriously? :/

36. Demonskyfish

NO!!!!!! not the server room *door slams; metal bolt engages; Averie walks away with a sinister grin, muttering "another ally to add to me list" then cackles*

Averie likes this.
  37. Kinson

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think they take you plenty serious. I just don't trust any of these heathen and I'm surprised you do!

And yes, D'Averie sounds quite fancy.

38. Jackalope

Jackalope Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Im really looking forward to seeing how long some of these "allies" last or how they end up fairing and the circumstances behind their demise.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

39. Demonskyfish

I'm sure that loanwolf will try to write up a story about alliance demise

40. Averie

It's funny. In the last game the first day Tart and LoanWolf flooded the ingame newspaper with pictures of Giraffes and Wolves being friends. And kept talking about besties this and besties that and that was the first betrayal of the game, ahaha.