Saturday June 1st Meeting

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Mishi, May 29, 2019.

1. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead

I know, so soon after the last. However with such huge changes coming it is expected. (tldr: Finalizing clan arena, siege, RB plans, introducing new L2 officers, finalizing current goals, explaining alliance, ect...)

I would have had it, memorial day weekend but 1. was holiday weekend, 2. I was out of state

Saturday June 1st
    9pm Eastern

See everyone there!

2. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead

Meeting notes:

Announcements of New Officers (Congrats!)
    JxMoney
    Daggamie
    Xalzt
    Fox

-Did new clean up of Clan 1: Check Removed from Clan in L2 CLassic thread for those removed. If you haven't logged in in 7+ days or your last log in was unable to be verified, check to see if you're under warning of removal. (You'll be removed next clean up if you haven't been confirmed as active by then.) Clan 2 is also on CD due to a small clean up, but I need boxes there verfied. (If not they will also be removed. If a box is unverified they will stay so long as they gain the 30min log in for clan buff, until we need spots for clan members.) I also need verification on clan 3 characters.

-New recruits: Clans 1/2/3 are being based off of levels per clan.
    Clan 1: lvl 55+
    Clan 2: Lvl 35+
    Clan 3: lvl 1-34
    That way it is easier for people to group for dailies, avoid being PK'd by wars, and so on.

-Announced: Use alliance chat as guild chat. (We have members in all 3 guilds.)
    -Need all up update their informaiton on L2 playtimes, and on the L2 TG Spreadsheet for characters, levels, including all clans. (Not just 1)
    -Need all with higher level boxes which are supports to PM Arella class/lvl of the support.
    -Xalzt will be taking over RB organization with BBW
    -Need all members online 9pm Eastern for UA raids with BBW. You have to use the alliance discord for TG to be counted for loot distribution. (We need more participating, and more going on the discord to be counted.) We have gotten loot before (runes) but it was out of courtesy from BBW, not due to having much participation.
    - Please Log in every day for 30minutes. (Even if afk, in town) for clan buff.
    We are tracking who does this or not for activity. (Among events/RB's/ect...)
    This will become a requirement if necessary. (I would prefer it not be a requirement and people just do it..lol)

-Need all members to Get onto Discord, and associate their accounts. As well as check TG forums. Many are missing information on Raid bosses, alliances, guild plans, meetings, and much much more by NOT checking the forums and discord.
    -Everyone should be on mumble when in the game. (If you'd like peace and quiet, we do have more than 1 channel in mumble.) However you'll meet great friends, and some crazy people using mumble. It's not mandatory 100% of the time, but your family is there and we welcome you. Keep in mind, Mumble is mandatory for Guild Raid-bosses, Clan Arena, Siege, ect... It will be required you are on mumble to listen/communicate, because when we push into these things, typing won't be an option without people dying.

If I forgot to list something throw a brick at me. :heart: and ty

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Averie likes this.