Samurai Family Farms in White Arden needs a good home

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by Tiberion, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Tiberion

Tiberion Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Myself, Joshiki, Huddson, and Skip are winding down our time in Archeage for now, and that means we need to let go of our sizable land holdings.

The land is in on the northern edge of the northwest plateau in White Arden, and its all connected together as one big farm.

It consists of:

6 16x16 farms (one is holding a 24x24 spot)
    2 thatched houses
    1 townhouse (24x24 plot)
    2 workstations, and a couple of other 8x8 spots

The thatched are built and will remain/transferred, the townhouse is going to be pulled up unless someone has a replacement pattern for it (Rustic Spring townhouse Design - 150 gildastars)

We'd really prefer to pull up a few of the 16x16 pumpkin patterns since they can't be replaced, in-case we need them in the future, but we might leave a couple down. We can work out the details.

The 8x8s are whatever, take them or leave them. The workstations are sawmill and smelter.

Ideally these would go to a family or group who wants to farm together. It's in a good location, a 10 second run to the crafting area which has the specialty crafting machine, and its next to the road that runs up to Red Moss cave if you want to go mining.

If there's no groups out there interested, then we can hand them out to individuals and hopefully you can work together as neighbors.

We really want to pass it onto the guild if we can, rather than trying to hassle with selling it or just pulling it up and letting it go.

We still have a week or so of work to clear stuff out before we'd be ready to transfer, so you have time to make plans and decide things. Let us know asap if you're at least interested though. replies here or a PM to me on the forum is probably the best way.

Also:

Skip has a 16x16 in Dewstone between the mining quarry and the water, near all of the other Tenacious land there. He said someone was interested in it before, so toss your name in there if that is the case.

Edit: here's a screenshot of our area. The red marks are the 16x16s, the blue marks are the houses, and the green marks are the 8x8s. The blue outline shows the 16x16 that can expand to 24x24, and the green box shows an 8x8 holding the spot where 2 8x8s can go

[​IMG]

AmazonCheesecake likes this.
  2. Tiberion

So is anyone interested in the land at all?

3. Xhii

Xhii Have claws, will travel. Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I would check with Valky in game .... he's in White Arden and was looking for property. Good luck on your future game adventures. When I see him in game I'll mention your post. :)

Safe paths,
    Xhii^

4. Tiberion

Alright I'll try to catch him when I'm end.

We let the plot the townhouse was on go last night because one sub was expiring this morning, but the rest is still there.

5. Tiberion

Just a note, most of the land is passed on, but there are still 4 16x16 farms that we'll be picking up on or before Sunday if no one wants them.

From the image; its the one with the Yata's on it, the 'corner' farm with the blue line around it, and the 2 near the top of the screen.

You'll have tenacious neighbors nearby. Let me know ASAP.

6. Erica

Erica Mumble Silence Champion Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

There is a guy named Ratatax who may pay for Skip's 16x16 in Dewstone. I'd say try to get as much money as you can on your way to F2P. :)

I highly suggest you at least sell you land spots (not appraisal selling). Get payment and pull up land. People will still pay gold to avoid a click fights for land.