Retirement of L2 Classic Chapter

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Mishi, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Heroic Gamer

To all L2 Classic Tenacious members:
    It is with a heavy heart I am typing this, and I want all of you to know.
    The L2 Classic chapter is going to be retired from being an official chapter of our Tenacious community.

Now what this means for everyone is:
    -We will be retiring the chapter. (We won't be participating in sieges, and large scale content.)
    -We will be keeping the guild in L2, so all have a home still.
    -You are all welcome to continue playing in L2 classic, however we will not be recruiting any new members into the guild.
    -Discord channels will be moved the “archive”
    -L2 Classic Chapter section on Tenacious forums, will be moved to the inactive chapter section.

I will be honest. Tenacious had a bit of a late start growing, but we are a family now. I couldn’t have done that, without each and every one of YOU. We built a home for everyone together. We’ve been through many trials and triumphs together as a family. I am so proud of all of you!!

You might be wondering why this is coming so “fast” or with “short notice”
    The honest truth is many members have lost interest in L2 Classic. Now it is not just Tenacious who has felt this, many of the top alliances in our server have also had a drop in interest. (The game as a whole, has had a large drop in interest.) Now, Tenacious still has members who are playing L2 Classic. (Some semi-hardcore, and other casually.) However at the current state of the game, there are fewer new players joining the game, and overall activity/interest in L2 Classic by current players, has been declining.

I love the family we have built, and I hope we can all play more games together in the future. Remember you are always a member of Tenacious!! Even if you’re in a different guild or not playing any specific game, you are still Tenacious, and always welcome!

Last of all:
    I want to thank each and every one of you. I care about all of you and hope to still see you around in future games with Tenacious.(You’re family after all.) I will be on mumble and discord (as I usually am). As for if I am going to any specific games; I plan to try out WoW Classic to play with fellow Tenacious in August. Am I quitting L2? At the moment I am not 100% quitting the game. I will continue to log in, and possibly do dailies, come pew pew against mobs if others are on and want to party up. Feel free to poke me in any channel you see me in on mumble. (I like to pop around a bit, or tag me in discord/DM me.)

~Mishi

Update 6/27/19:
    For those interested in joining a clan in L2 which will do events such as Clan Arena, I have spoke to Ruphin and he stated that members from Tenacious who wish to take part in events like that are welcome in BBW's 2nd clan.

He is waiting on us to get a headcount, so they can remove alts to make space.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Paradigm, Within, Averie and 2 others like this.
  2. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Mythic Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Chapter Lead Veteran Member

Great job everyone involved. Was a blast when I was a part of this chapter. Feels like aons ago.

Within likes this.
  3. Zorph

Zorph Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Awesome job. Glad you had so much fun.

Within likes this.
  4. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

L2 was great! Hope everyone who joined for L2 looks at the other games we play in the future :D
    It will be great to see you all playing something else with us.

Ty for all the work you put in Mishi and all the other officers. It was great to witness all the teamwork that went into everything.

Within likes this.
  5. Esfahan

Esfahan Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Mishi,

Thanks for a great job as our Chapter Leader. It was a pleasure gaming with you and I look forward to our next game together.

Esfahan

WintairShade likes this.
  6. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

great job @Mishi! I don't often play Lineage II, but when I do, I like to drink Dos Equis

34e96o.jpg

Within likes this.
  7. zyri

zyri Tenacious Gamer

Was just debating on playing again and saw this... :(

Mishi likes this.