Province and Chapels

Discussion in 'The BERZERKER' started by Mendien, Aug 25, 2015.

  1. Mendien

    Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2012
    Messages:
    5,455
    Likes Received:
    2,093
    Trophy Points:
    875
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    West By God Va
    @LoanWolf

    What do you go with for your bonuses for chapels?
     
  2. josua

    josua Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2014
    Messages:
    1,120
    Likes Received:
    597
    Trophy Points:
    460
    Gender:
    Male
    I thought as the "self-proclaimed 2nd highest dps zerker in the world", that you would know what chapels to use. Pretty self explanatory for any zerker worth their salt, really.

    Sheesh, as @grouchy would say "stop being bad" or something like that.
     
  3. Mendien

    Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2012
    Messages:
    5,455
    Likes Received:
    2,093
    Trophy Points:
    875
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    West By God Va
    So let me better explain what you tried to say.

    See, I am second place. I have not made/picked any chapels yet. Once I do, it will slingshot me into 1st place. You on the other hand, have maxed all chapels to pink and have ribbons on them, yet are still 3rd place, as shown by your mumble name.
     
  4. josua

    josua Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2014
    Messages:
    1,120
    Likes Received:
    597
    Trophy Points:
    460
    Gender:
    Male
    Notice I said "self-proclaimed". To be honest, after watching you play I would bet that you are at the back of the class. Back there with the Gunners....and @Proof .

    And 3rd best might not be too far off, since I think @LoanWolf and his ego need separate standings.
     
  5. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    In order of Priority I would say. Crushing Blow > Accuracy > Critacle chance > Solidity > Defence Pen. Defence pen may be worth more then solidity when they fix it.
     
    Mendien likes this.
  6. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    For damage from your zerker you hit a ton of little hits very frequently. Crushing blow works similar to how crit works in other games. You have an x% chance to inflict double base damage. When going a Strength build that becomes huge as its basicially just going to increase your overall damage by that set amount. While zerkers are considered a "burst" damage class, our damage numbers are usually very consistent, due to the high amount of hits in a short period of time. Crushing blow doesn't ever show its working like crit or impulse does. But just watch your numbers.
     
  7. jl03

    jl03 wink Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    20
    Gender:
    Male
    Defense Pen. currently only works for pvp, even though when u mouse over it in the stats screen it says "targets defense". In pvp it is for the defensive symbols like Tactical Defense and i think Defense Reflex. Tactical can give up to 10% melee and ranged defense, and Defense reflex gives up to 20% reduced dmg when under CC such as slow, or stun.

    There is a post from Reddit that translated the RU patch that talks about the change for defense pen-(Since i can't post the link, just put these keywords on google search - Skyforge Defense Penetration- It should be the first or second link
    Also the priority for the chapels don't really matter yet, till we can active two chapels at a time but for now chapels for most dps classes for PVE are:

    Chapel One - Accuracy
    Chapel Two - Accuracy
    Chapel Three- Crushing Blow
    Chapel Four- Depends on your build, u can do discharge recovery, Defense pen. or Temper and maybe even shield power depending on your class
    Chapel 5- Accuracy
    Chapel 6- Crit Chance or Solidity (If your using Lucky Shot symbol)
    Chapel 7 - Crushing Blow
    Chapel 8- Solidity

    This is for PVE and for PVP i switched from Solidity to Defense Pen but i don't think you need all 3 chapels with Defense Pen, since if you have Defense Pen at the purple colored rank it is at 17% so two or even one chapel with is enough i think.

    Also this is for people running a Str and Luck build, for Str/Spirit or Luck/Spirit, Str/Valor or Valor Luck etc, people have recommended switching for Discharge recovery for spirit builds and Temper for valor builds where you can, but still following the priority that LoanWolf posted above. Feel free to correct me on anything that i said, these claims are just from my experience and a some research. i can't wait to be able to activate two stats at once, going to give such a nice boost.
     
    Mendien and Kylar like this.
  8. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    I need to add that Luck Shot is a very bad skill for a zerker. With 25% crit chance we will basicially max out on our crit. Thirst for battle will give us extra damage plus cap us at the games max 50% crit chance. That being said, zerker hits roughly 20 times per each skill. So you are always guarenteeed muliple crits regardless, making lucky shot always being reset.
     
  9. jl03

    jl03 wink Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    20
    Gender:
    Male
    @LoanWolf - thats true but i was thinking for other dps classes but since this is the zerker section you are right
     
  10. Helliox

    Helliox Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2015
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    50
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    I'm a str/luck berserker and my crit chance is 39-43% depending rings used. My plan was to start setting my chapels to accuracy as I could keep my crit hovering around 40%.

    Is anyone getting better results with a slightly lower crit % with higher accuracy? My accuracy is about 31% right now.

    And is 40% crit the sweet spot or should I be targeting higher over accuracy?
     
  11. Helliox

    Helliox Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2015
    Messages:
    31
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    50
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    I'd like to also add while running solo impossible missions, after thirst I fracture or crippling blows, I feel, on average 55k-59k. Of course I get the the highs in the 70s and lows in the 40s.

    With a lower crit I'd think that I'd get fewer crits on those multi hit shots.

    On a side note, I'd also like to know what amulets y'all take? Right now I use wave of destruction and leaps.

    It was cool seeing wave of destruction crit for 30k the other day. (in a group in anomolies)
     
  12. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    Your crit chance does not need to be higher then 25% as a zerker. When you pop thirst for blood you get an additional 25% crit chance. considering max crit chance is at 50% no real reason to go over 25% crit. You will be doing 2 fractures during your thirst for blood so it should deplete most of your rage.
     
  13. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    For pvp I am finding Adaptation works better then solidity. Extra defense is nice. But yes Crushing blow > Accuracy > Crit Chance.
     
  14. LoanWolf

    LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2014
    Messages:
    5,761
    Likes Received:
    3,994
    Trophy Points:
    755
    Gender:
    Male
    For Amulets Ive been using Wild leap + Crushing throw. Wild leap is reaaally strong in pvp and can do some nice damage. Crushing throw is your rage builder 4 Left click. Thats just a preference though, either should be fine.
     

Share This Page