Out some this week

Discussion in 'WildStar Online' started by Kyndig, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Kyndig

Kyndig Alpha Geek Legendary Gamer 2009 Original Member

So, a couple things.

One, today I have gotten to the "somebody smother me" level of migraine. Four strait weeks of pressure fronts fighting over Houston (air pressure changes are my migraine trigger) have finally gotten their way. I will most likely be out the rest of the day. Screaming baby does not help. If someone is near Spring/Houston, and wants to come smother me, please let me know.

Two, Cannibalgurl and I will be out from mid-day Thursday through most if not all of Sunday to go visit the in-laws for the 4th of July (4/3-4-6). Officers should have my contact info if anything important pops up. If you call me today to say anything other than "I'm coming by with booze" I will shoot you.

2. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. If I lived near you I would totally put you it of your misery. I totally understand. Pressure gets mine going, asking with a few other triggers, but living in Florida didn't help and more there's a tropical depression coming in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

VD is a bitch

4. Kyndig

Oh hey cyn lemme know if you want to run the first adventure when you hit 15. I can put together a heal build for my esper, gent us in fast.

5. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Had fun with the PvP last night. I actually miss those kind of things. Not sure I did any good, no coordination on our side and a huge zerg fest on theirs. But willing to go again.

Add far as the dungeon, are you taking about on my warrior? As much as I hate giving up, I'm not sure I'm cut out for that SS. Think I get more frustrated than anything

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

6. Kyndig

Either way; dungeon isn't the same as adventure, btw.

7. Cyndir

I know. Can't wait for the adventure. Those sound so interesting.