Now I Know I'm Not in Crusades... But

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Vorvidar, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Vorvidar

Vorvidar Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I thought that I would give you guys a few bits of what I have found and know, now i know that the little chart immediately following here is basically the same as the one found in Tingles post, who by the way is doing an excellent job in the crusades forums getting the very detailed information and as variety is the spice to life, some things are also going to be posted here that Tingles has talked on but there is some new to it as well.

LVL Loc Continent Group size
    Pallace Cellar LVL 18 Mahadevi-East 3 person
    Sharpwind Mines LVL18 Dewstone Plains-West 3 person.
    Hadir Farm LVL 30 Ynystere-East . 5 Person. Great drops for Mounts and pets
    Burnt Castle LVL 30 Cinderstone-West 5 Person. Great drops for Mounts and pets
    Howling Abyss LVL 40 Hellswamp-West 5 Person. Good for 40-50 armors and such
    Cradle of Destruction* LVL 45 Rookborne Basin-East 5 Person.
    Island of Eternity* LVL 50 Silent Ocean 10 Person.
    Greater Howling Abyss LVL 50 Hellswamp-West 5 Person. Great place for lvl 50 dung armor also a pet
    Oxnard Library* LVL 51 Auroria 5Person.

My not be out on release*

If you want to see the goodies that are in this, there is a nice little list that i have found going here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y42oyGqLzvU5IFFT4aaCQgY-qVb6Veiv9PuGDJGFXcU/edit?pli=1#gid=0

As far as tactics there are plenty of walkthroughs out there already here are a few I have found, and am going to list the ones on the other continent eventhough you may not choose to run them.

Pallace Cellar

Sharpwind Mines (is 2 part)

Hadir Farms

Burnt Castle

Howling Abyss

Greater Howling Abyss

Cradle of Destruction*

Island of Eternity*

Oxnard Library* Unavailable but here are some enjoyable thigns you can see

The Oxnard Library does have a instance as well, the videos from that section is just to let you see how it is and all. If you choose to go for the twice-crafted items that include special abilities like armor penetration etc then you will have to spend a long time farming here. You can also get a very nice costume from it. So when diamond shores opens and comes available it is where you go to farm.

Loots of world bosses isnt that great sadly. There are a few that you can actually get items and such of use, those being the pirate in his boat on pirate island, the pirate on freediche island, and the boss in the water south of freediche island. the two pirates have the chance to drop actual one hand weapons that can then be combined together to make a 2h weapon that is just really great.

Most of the other world bosses, while it is great to do, reward you a +7 str or any other random generic stat which can be used in your armor as it is an enhancement. By and large these arent so much for loot but to say that you have done it and sometimes even capture them for great battle pets that can come in other open world content like the rifts that open up.

The rifts are your best source of honor as those people that do PVP a lot, however there are the rifts that appear in ynystere, cinderstone, and hasla. These rifts grant a good deal of honor, really the only pve way to earn them after you have wiped across all maps for your quests.

Honor is of great importance for any player because it allows you to get gear, titles, and mounts. The gear you should be most interested in from the honor vendor are the enhancements. The enhancements make a great deal of difference for your gear and i would urge anyone who wants to do damage or wants to be able to take it, to invest their honor in the enhancements. Buying a weapon that will last you 45 days will help you for 45 days but when the time is over you will be wishing you had the extra 3% damage to attacks on the newer weapon that you have already gotten.

The rift that is in Hasla is a very important place to farm for pve players until diamond shores in the north opens up, but once it opens you really should just go farm the library for the materials that can be used in the twice crafted section. While this region often goes into pvp and there is a lot of pvp content, it is the only place that you can farm your special tokens to get your hasla weapon. Here is a great video that amply describes the importance of this place and what it can do for you.

One thing that I would recommend doing also is the first time, if you are unfamiliar with any dungeon that you make sure to pick up the actual consumable from the marketshop that makes it so you dont lose xp if you die just to help mitigate things. if you keep on running a dungeon that you cant do you can honestly lose a lot of xp and have to pay a lot in repair costs, so just try to mitigate.

One thing that healers will find, is that it is actually quite beneficial to go one hand club for healing and a shield to help mitigate damage and such. Clubs are very very hard to find and so you should honestly look into saving as soon as possible so you can keep getting your club upgraded.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Rook likes this.
  2. Tromin

Tromin Test Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

Thanks for all the great info! And fuck Tingle, guess who is feeding him all that info?? Thats right...me...all me. Well mostly me. Well ok....some of it is me, some of it is him. Absolutely none of it is Terz though...fuck that guy!

Zawr likes this.
  3. Tingle

Tingle Pull My Finger Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Yeah I do nothing.... Tromin, you can suck it !

Thanks Vorvidar for the extra Infos

Nizroc likes this.
  4. Satarna

Satarna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I can see watching some videos, lol. Thanx for the info consolidation.

5. Rook

Rook Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thanks for sharing!

6. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Ohhh can't wait. You all are awesome!