Nizroc Dancyr

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Nizroc, May 11, 2016.

1. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So, I was playing around on one of my alts when I cam across a recruitment message from @Averie.
    After accepting an invitation to guild, I was told I had to make an into thread!

Here goes nuthin'

• I am a female gamer that recently moved across the nation to be with another AWESOME Gamer.
    • How did you hear about Tenacious? Ohhhh this cheeky married couple asked me to join years ago.... since then I just cant seem to get away from all the crazy fun we have and still linger around! :)
    • What chapter(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious with? I plan on playing any PRETTY game that comes along with a healing class. Although I am likein my ninja type toon in Black Desert already. PS, helped gather stones last night. fun times, my 50 energy really packs a punch. LOLZ
    • Did you read and understand our charter? Ummmm I completely understand the charter..... actually, i mean to break every rule!!! MUAHHHHHH :) jk
    • Do you have any questions related to it? can someone explain to me how in the world, this bunch of misfits actually wrote down their thoughts in such a great charter??? OHHHH WAIT THAT WAS @Thermopyle :)
    • You are in-game and ready to rekt it in a 5-man dungeon. You are a DPS and the dungeon requires (2) DPS, a tank, support and a healer. There's only one healer online and they are from Texas. The only support classes are a Canadian and a Unicorn. There are (6) DPS players online ... 2 of them are a married couple, two are from England and two have names that you can't pronounce. You don't speak Texan, Canadian, or British ... what do you do? Okay, well I know that this absolutely can not happen... I am not from Texas and am TOTALLY always the healer! but lets just say it is....., I would totally take the: Canadian in hopes the politeness will counteract the abrupt Texan humor, the Unicorn for the extra support for the DPS, because there is no way we are getting a tank to keep this TENACIOUS. and then obviously the two names I cant pronounce because well that is how I ROLL. good thing you guys told me I was going to be a DPS, because if I was the healer and the Texan was a DPS.... well that only means one thing. PARADIGM WILL DIE. :)

@Averie, do I get to stay in guild??? LOLZ

Proof, LoanWolf, Infiniti and 3 others like this.
  2. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

3. SpidersRevenge

SpidersRevenge Tenacious Gamer

4. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

I wish we had the shot of Syress tied to a pole 50m away

Syress and Nizroc like this.
  5. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

You've met Tromin, yet you still write this ....

I can outdie any heal

Nizroc likes this.
  6. Thermopyle

Thermopyle Penultimate Oligochaeta Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Haha - Great Intro!! I'm so glad you made it :)

Nizroc likes this.
  7. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

LOL Well played.

Nizroc likes this.
  8. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

heheheheh, Hiiiii Niz.

So I sent my server shout out and this CRAZY WOMAN was like "UMMMM THIS IS NIZROC. CAN I JOIN?"
    Why didn't you tell me you were still playing!??!?! I'll get over it.

Very very very happy you're in the guild now (should've been a long time ago!)
    :heart:

Nizroc likes this.
  9. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

Also A+ intro.

Show them newbies how its done. :p

Nizroc and Erica like this.
  10. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

So, I was referring to, fire template of 3 healers and a dps.

Ohhh and as for @Tromin, I have met... And something about the super nice and laid back manner of which he serves out the insults and jokes still just strikes me as polite.. Kind of like the goody~two~shoes County of the world standing up to the Mob.

11. Syress

Syress Slayer of Bats Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Video Proof :p