New or Need a Refresher?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shiversquall, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Shiversquall

Shiversquall Tenacious Gamer

It's been years since I played so I've been watching as many videos as possible. This one was very helpful!

2. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Watched that the other day, really helpful guide!

3. CougarX6

CougarX6 Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Can't remember from the original game and can't find it anywhere. Wife picked Malediction as her base class when creating her character yesterday. She's now done a little research and is thinking that was a mistake. Is there anyway to reset that choice?

AmazonCheesecake likes this.
  4. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

You've probably found the answer to this by now, so sorry no one saw this to respond.

Once you get to level 15 and have access to three skillsets, you can change ALL THREE skillsets at any time, at a Nui Priestess or Skill Manager. It just costs silver/gold... The higher the skillset, the more it costs to change though.

5. CougarX6

CougarX6 Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thanks Amazon! Actually my wife was able to get logged in prior to release and was able to edit her toon, so she got to pick the class she wanted. :)

AmazonCheesecake and Mishi like this.
  6. rasamalai

rasamalai Tenacious Gamer

I followed that video and somehow missed the salt brotherhood quest for a farm, and originally the ones for a mount and glider (I still don't have the glider -_- ) Apparently you CAN outrank your quests, even going back doesn't trigger them fully, I ended up buying a mount. By sheer luck I did take the one for a -row- boat, I hope I can figure out the glider, it would come in handy.

I'm brand new to AA and this type of game.

Oh! The gear upgrade was very helpful on that video! I have been upgrading mine, but of course have no idea if I'm doing it right, but it is leveled up alright!
    I have too much stuff in my inventory and my warehouse is full, I know it said somewhere how to upgrade them both, but I never seem to find a way to do it in-game.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019