Need Necklaces, Earrings, or Rings? Look inside

Discussion in 'Handicrafts' started by Siawn, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Siawn

Siawn Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm one of Genesis's sponsored crafters and am currently at 34k 43k skill. I can make everything up to the last level of level 50 gears.

Jewelry crafting works the same way as armor and weapon crafting. You start with the basic level 20 accessory, of which there are different types, and only one of them (EARTH) are available for further improvement. If you get one of the other types, you can wear it, sell it, or salvage it, but it will never go further up in levels.

When you get a level 20 earth (ring/earring/necklace), you now can upgrade it to the level 24 sealed accessory. When it is opened, its random what comes out. Only if you roll EARTH again can you upgrade it to level 30.

This continues all the way to 50 - if you don't get EARTH (rings/earrings/necklaces), you can't go further.

If you have the mats, I'm more than willing to click the combines for you. The mats are incredibly difficult, so I will not be able to provide much. Coral is a major bottleneck - handicraft needs white, blue, and yellow coral at a minimum.

Here's how the process works:
    1) Make a level 20 item that is sealed
    2) Open sealed item, HOPE for the item to be "of earth"
    3) If earth, craft level 24 item that is sealed using even more materials
    4) Open sealed item, HOPE for the item to be "of earth"
    5) continue the above until level 50, increasing mats at each rank

Siawn

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    BLUD likes this.
  2. Siawn

Siawn Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

As an update, at 43k skill. Can now make archeum fishing rods, the highest in the game. Can also make up through Epherium level gear.

3. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

@Siawn

Nice job. I know this craft is one of the more challenging ones to level.